Zvanicni topic za WoW BlizzCon 2007 vesti!

Silencer

Priests : Fear Ward will be spread around.

jer ovo znaci da ce svi pristovi da imaju fear ward?

Furthermore, once players can survive for a few seconds, it tends to force everyone to worry about defenses once again. Will resilience make enough of a difference? That is something we are discussing right now

I'd hug you but I can't do that while strangulated.

using a snare breaker and a purple costume doesn't prevent dps btw.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nece biti prica o artasu

vec je neko kachio, i ima na linku koji ljudi postavishe, u chemu je problem sa chitanjem pre kachenja sopstvenih zhelja?

Thrall will be in the movie.

It will be told primarily from the Alliance point of view.

The time of the movie is set about 1 year before World of Warcraft begins.

The film is mainly about cultures in conflict.

It won't be an adventure movie like LoTR, more of a war film.

znachi

The time of the movie is set about 1 year before World of Warcraft begins. => 2 godine posle TBC

Da li se ovaj film radi kompjuterski kao recimo Final fantasy movie ili ce biti glumci ?

Vishe bi voleo da ga rade kompjuterski .

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

Nisam proctao svih 6 strana i ne znam da li pise ovo (mislim da ne pise jel je vest od juce) uglavno c/p sa mmo-championa :D :

So what I want to do in Northrend is to take Naxxramas in all of its glory, scale it down to the 25 man raid size, and then take the difficulty and retune it—obviously we’d tune for level 80, it would no longer be tuned for level 60, since that would be a little silly and it wouldn’t be a lot of fun for people at that point—but I want to put rewards in there that are very exciting to level 80 players, but make it the entry-level raid, very accessible, tune the encounters so that there’s something for everybody to do, and let the majority get a chance to see that content that they hadn’t seen before.

Lolz naxx za lvl 80 ...u tbc u ih mrzelo da prave nove modele itema a sad ih mrzi da prave nove instance.

"U dresu Redzi Millera idem do svog dilera, vutre puna kesa al' ost'o sam bez dresa"

receno je da ce naxx biti premesten u northrend i da ce biti ucinjen ponovo privlachnim igracima, ali nije receno da ce biti 25 man scaledown i da ce biti lvl 80 shizz...

lol da li ce sad ljudi da krenu masovno da vrte naxx da bi uzeli iteme od bosova pa posle da dobiju boost istih? il josh gore da unaprede t3 armore koje je 90% likova disovalo? strashno

pa da, verovatno ce oko nove godine. Ista fora kao sto i novi playstation i ta sranja uvek izlaze pocetkom godine. Inace mislim da ce ova expanzija biti i poslednja sto se tiche wow-a

"U dresu Redzi Millera idem do svog dilera, vutre puna kesa al' ost'o sam bez dresa"

hmmm obazrivi su oni iz bilizarda ... cekaju da vide kako ce warhammer da se prodaje i da li ce morati da doradjuju expanziju ... tj taktichki cekaju .

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will