Opera-IE

el.Sendador

jel moze neko da objasni kako da uninstaliram internet explorer jer mi ne treba za koji q,koristim operu i kako da podesim da mi opera bude glavni browser (naprimer kad kliknem na neki update program meni otvori preko ie- a ocu preko opere) uglavnom trebami da izbrisem IE sa kompa a da mi ostane Outlook ?

aje neko nek objasni ako zna i bez pitanja "sto bi briso IE?"!!!!!

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

vudu stvrano me iznenadjujes brzinom odgovora, kao puska si, svaka cast :)

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

1. Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Windows Components

2. Asociraj http i ftp protokole u Operi

to pod 1. nefunkcionise lepo odem i ima samo kao da reinstaliram ie ja urad i sve opcije al on i dalje tu

a pod 2. ne znam to da uradim :(

imas li neko objasnjenje za retarde :) neko bas jednostavno a funkcionalno ;)

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

opera

preferences

advanched

programs

details

i ostalo ce ti biti jasno

a da sto bi briso IE? ??

thx! pomogo si mi! uostalom sve je reko voodoo ali nisam znao gde da cekiram http i ftp sad radi kako sam zeleo

thx jos jednom!

e da,jos jedna stvar nevezano za internet a strasno me nervira,neki dokumenti (fajlovi,folderi) nebitno ustvari njihova imena vremenom poplave,e sad me zanima kao da iskljucim to i da ostanu svi beli?

Edited by el.Sendador