The Real WoW Test

Sajro

Bio je vetj jedan topik sa testom sa OKCupid! sajta, sa jedno 20tak pitanja, dosta glup.. ovaj mislim da ovaj nije bio before. Dosta dobar i profi test. =)

Isprobajte se, ali bez cheatovanja plx.. nije fora.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7201761078983983992

Myself:

You scored 74% on this test!

You scored higher than 99% on knowledge

Omg.. moram da nadjem zivot, ovo nije smeshno! :/

[:D]

Previshe ally pitanja :S

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

60 %

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7201761078983983992

smaranje mogao sam da se cimam sva reshenja da nadjem na netu ali nisam hteo da se smaram idem da spawam

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

JEBEM IM MATER U PICKU

POPUNJAVAM JEBENI TEST 20 MIN JEBENIH 100 PITANJA, I NA KRAJU MI TRAZE DA SE REGISTRUJEM NA JEBENOM SAJTU, I KAD POPUNIM SVE JEBENIM LAZNIM PODACIMA POSLE 3 PUTA PONAVLJANJA SVAKOG POLJA JER NEDAM PRAVE PODATKE JEBENOJ AGENCIJI ZA UPOZNAVANJE, NA KRAJU KAZE WE HAVE PROBLEMS ATM WITH SERVER!! I GDE DA VIDIM RASPALE REZULTATE????? JOJ KOLIKO SAM PI$$ED OFF

Obrisite ovaj post ako ga nadjete uvredljivim

But I doubt there's a journey planned for me - As I own every moment of my life

And the blessed they shall call it blasphemy - But I know what I think is right

Still the sun and the stars will shine for me - For the pure I will fight

For no king I will die - For my thoughts I will live

JEBEM IM MATER U PICKU

POPUNJAVAM JEBENI TEST 20 MIN JEBENIH 100 PITANJA, I NA KRAJU MI TRAZE DA SE REGISTRUJEM NA JEBENOM SAJTU, I KAD POPUNIM SVE JEBENIM LAZNIM PODACIMA POSLE 3 PUTA PONAVLJANJA SVAKOG POLJA JER NEDAM PRAVE PODATKE JEBENOJ AGENCIJI ZA UPOZNAVANJE, NA KRAJU KAZE WE HAVE PROBLEMS ATM WITH SERVER!! I GDE DA VIDIM RASPALE REZULTATE????? JOJ KOLIKO SAM PI$$ED OFF

Obrisite ovaj post ako ga nadjete uvredljivim

Hahha i ja sam se tako zajeb'o. =) Samo nemoj da upishesh dole u poslednje *Optional* polju nickname or whatever i preskochitjesh registraciju! =)

You scored 75% on this test!

The score is based on simply how many you got right. Only a few of those questions had multiple answers, the vast majority were simply right or wrong. There were 100 questions. If you managed the full 100% congratulations, you did the impossible and beaten what it took a team of hardcore players to come up with. You win. Check out http://www.wcradio.com for WoW related podcasts, live shows and much geek-cool, if such a thing exists. Hope you enjoyed taking this test and suffered less than we did creating it.

You scored higher than 95% on knowledge

tjiro pwnovao sam te, a ostavljam wow polako lol

Edited by Predci lololo

You scored 75% on this test!

The score is based on simply how many you got right. Only a few of those questions had multiple answers, the vast majority were simply right or wrong. There were 100 questions. If you managed the full 100% congratulations, you did the impossible and beaten what it took a team of hardcore players to come up with. You win. Check out http://www.wcradio.com for WoW related podcasts, live shows and much geek-cool, if such a thing exists. Hope you enjoyed taking this test and suffered less than we did creating it.

You scored higher than 95% on knowledge

tjiro pwnovao sam te, a ostavljam wow polako lol

Sada tju ja da uradim Test opet, a u pozadini tju da drzim otvoren Google. =))

Shalim se, svaka chast ako si radio bez varanja.. ima zajebanih pitanja.

=)