QCON 2006 wallpaper contest osvojio Zrenjaninac

-ovo je najjace nesto sto sam ikada video...

-ikada...

-c/p sa sajta

Setup is already in full force, with plenty already done and lots left to do before we can open the doors on QuakeCon 2006. If you haven't headed out, though, here's some things to remember or do before you leave:

** UPDATED AUGUST 2ND **

* If you're under 18, print out the waiver and have your parents sign it! Don't miss out on the fun of QuakeCon simply because you forgot to get your folks to sign their names on something.

* Bring deodorant - Shower before leaving and after arriving. Clean your body on a daily basis. This isn't just for you, but for anybody that happens to come within 50 feet of you on Friday night.

* Networking equipment is not allowed - Do not bring any routers, switches, hubs, extra NICs, wireless base stations, or any type of networking cables with you. They will not be allowed into the room; everything you need to connect to the network will be provided for you. If you attempt to bring these things in YOU WILL NOT GET THEM BACK after we confiscate them.

* Registration officially opens at 10:00AM Thursday morning. Show up, get in line, and get ready to party!

Official event photographers are now on-site to document the event both with photos and video. We'll be posting video and pictures as the event kicks off and in the next day or so. Seeya in 2 days!

Edited by tibor2

brandstack.com/users/portfolio/logos/gligorov \\ behance.net/gligorov

99designs.com/people/gligorov \\ twitter.com/MarkoGligorov \\ upstack.com/

U principu oni taj pamflet sa potrebom za tusiranje dele strancima, izraz nadmenosti.

Znam da su krajem 90-ih ljudi koji su isli na stud. razmenu dobijali isto to o tusiranju i pranju zuba.

Mislim ajd sad na qcon da uvedu i kamermana i fotografa, da zabrane slikanje, i da slika bude 150 dinara :)

Ono zajednicka, sa pobednikom, sa karmakom su obavezne :)

You may have gone to Cambridge, but I'm an honorary graduate of Starfleet Academy