Under Development (1.11)

Sajro

https://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/

Najsi..

Floating above the Plaguelands, the necropolis known as Naxxramas serves as the seat of one of the Lich King's most powerful officers, the dreaded lich Kel'Thuzad. Horrors of the past and new terrors yet to be unleashed are gathering inside the necropolis as the Lich King's servants prepare their assault. Soon the Scourge will march again...

Coming in patch 1.11 is Naxxramas, a new 40-man raid dungeon that will present even the most experienced and powerful players with an epic challenge. Stay tuned for more announcements about this coming addition to the World of Warcraft!

5 man je brutalno tesko napraviti jer war mag i prist moraju da idu u 90% sluchajeva tako da napraviti encountere da ima nesto za sve klase sada je malo tezhe...govorimo o lvl 60 5 man akcijama...

Jbga, rerol warr, mag or priest :)

Sala na stranu, po meni najjaci deo WoWa, pored lvlinga su 5 man instance. Jebes 40 man, da bi ih igrao mora WoW da ti postane obaveza. Extra smara to da si negde u gradu, gledas na sat i 'JAO!!! Za 15 min mi pocinje invitation za MC/BWL/ZG/AQ, aj vidimo se, nek mi neko dovrsi tek zapoceto 'ladno pivo'. Bez veze. :(

Kako sada stvariu stoje, ako hoces da budes Igrac, moras da biras WoW ili RL.

RL>WoW

:)

pa u tome je i problem...imam warra koji bash mora u te i takve akcije...i jako se teshko ulazi jer warrova (bar u hordi) ima ko djubreta...mada...ja ne mogu da opishem kako 3warr+2shammy ekipa reshava bosove u ovoj igri, znachi smeh na kub =o))

Postoje odredjene glasine da ce nova instnaca da ima Tier 3 armor sets.

Ali niko nije bash siguran oko toga!

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.