Koja vam je najgotivnija-e

zEki

predator 2 je sigurno, onaj preludi crnja sa bad-mojo pogledom

sta ti odavde lichi na neuromansera bole samo mi objasni?

Scena kada upadnu u supergajbu kod lika koji kara ribu, i onda ga obese za noge i malo ga seku, pa počne Predator da ih kara (prvo sas shoulder cannon-om, pa sa strelicama, pa sa harpunom, pa sa mre

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What do you mean, they cut the power? How can they cut the power? They are fucking animals,man!"

"what?? while those things running around

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Naked gun:

"It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day."

-----------------------------------

Thug: Drebin?

Frank: Yeah!

Thug: I got a message for you from Vincent Ludwig.

[shoots gun at Drebin]

Thug: Take this you son of a bitch!

Frank: I can't hear you! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

-----------------------------------

[Frank recalls a prior love]

Frank: I'd known her for years. We used to go to all the police functions together. Ah, how I loved her, but she had her music. I think she had her music. She'd hang out with the Chicago Male Chorus and Symphony. I don't recall her playing an instrument or be able to carry a tune. Yet she was on the road 300 days of the year. In fact I bought her a harp for christmas. She asked me what it was.

fml

da nije predator 2?

predator 2 je sigurno, onaj preludi crnja sa bad-mojo pogledom

sta ti odavde lichi na neuromansera bole samo mi objasni?

Scena kada upadnu u supergajbu kod lika koji kara ribu, i onda ga obese za noge i malo ga seku, pa počne Predator da ih kara (prvo sas shoulder cannon-om, pa sa strelicama, pa sa harpunom, pa sa mre

postoje samo dve istine na ovom svetu:

1). djape je najbolji frajer

2). zemlja je plocha

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

Do or do not. There is no try.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Za ovo bar ne moram da pishem odakle je zar ne :P

E da i:" I was born ready motherfucker" ne znam zasto al me ovo uvek nasmeje...kapiram da je to u nacinu na koji on to kaze :)

I naravno Spaceballs FTW :)))

Edited by Chodah

Mrzi me...

ko pogodi ovi citati iz kojih su filmova dobija chokoladicu od mene [^]

-Where's the captain?

-Dead.

-Didn't ask you how he was. I asked you where he was.

-Remember what the general said. We're the cavalry. It would be bad form to arrive early; in the nick of time would do nicely.

-Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

-Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining. And the only good thing to say about the weather: it keeps our air corps from blowing us all to Hell because its too lousy to fly, versteh?

cali spremi cokoladicu [:D]

KELIJEVI HEROJI

postoje samo dve istine na ovom svetu:

1). djape je najbolji frajer

2). zemlja je plocha