koju muziku furate dok pikate dotu?

Sasuke-kun

hawkwind/rush/pink floyd/led zeppelin/

ti?

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

ja sve zavisi od raspolozenja (ponekad slusam calca :))

kad ocu nesto jace ac/dc, metallica

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

^^ MOTORHEAD

dobar je i tehno iz sabijacinu

uglavnom visoko komercialnu alternativu/rok/punk, znaci grin dej , fu fajtersi, menson, offspring, nirvana, the hajvs, wajt strajps ,ali ubedljivo najbolja pesma za dotu je theme iz palp fukshna,

"i love u honey"

"i love u honey-bunnie"

"every body be cool, this is a robbery!"

"any of you fucking pricks, move, im gonna execute every last one of you!"

i onda paaaa rarara raaaaa rarara raaaaaaaaaa. [:D][:D]

Edited by spo(ghost)

Nije bitno da je velik, bitno je da je lep...

"every body be cool, this is a robbery!"

"any of you fucking pricks, move, im gonna execute every last one of you!"

i onda paaaa rarara raaaaa rarara raaaaaaaaaa.  [:D]  [:D]

hahahahahaha to ghoste scooby snacks : ) , ja najvise slusam pearl jam , rage against machine , audio slave, alice in chains, nirvanu , fu fajterse itd .... grunge uglavnom

About WW.

Germans (oh not Germans - Fashishsts(Gitler) hard to translate) kill many (OMG my english) kill many juice(Israel, hope i true translate this nation), but in WW2 dead millions russian. AND say me plz WHY germany and austria send israel money for that and in russia not?

I not racist, i live in peace and i want what european must be more loality to russians. Childerns never not must cry if they paerents wars

Priceless

ja slusam moju raspalu ekipu kako se dere i zavija

samo to uglavnom,a ako im se slucajno omakne da zacute onda nacujem neku ziku u platou.uglavnom neki trance

to nije raspala ekipa, to je ... hmm ... ekipa sa nekoliko komunikativnih problema :D.

sto se tice zike, sad ide fisch spooner- emerge :D

Nije bitno da je velik, bitno je da je lep...

pustim nekih par hiljada pesama na shufle samo da nije tisina :))

Furthermore, once players can survive for a few seconds, it tends to force everyone to worry about defenses once again. Will resilience make enough of a difference? That is something we are discussing right now

I'd hug you but I can't do that while strangulated.

using a snare breaker and a purple costume doesn't prevent dps btw.

Mozhe i da se nadje i neka pesma Zeppelina

moj si covek