Nuke Bug Ispravljen!

Corey

Link

Pročitajte

Only the server needs the patched map, anyone that joins the server will be able to play with the *NORMAL* de_nuke! So tournaments and leagues are free to use this patched map on their servers, as it is visually IDENTICAL to the original de_nuke. There is visually NO difference whatsover, other than flashbangs not being able to go under the ramp box. If you do install this patched map in your maps folder, you wont have any problems connecting to a non-patched server either!

Konačno da se neko seti kad neće valve

#Da ne biste čekali evo vam link by me

Download

Edited by Corey

ma i onako ima dosta ''debila'' koji i nisu znali za taj bug tako da mu je svejedno :))

ali lepo je da su se setili da isprave

-"Don't think, feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

-"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."