Licitacija...

Vićsa

Ploca: -Abit NF7 (jos pod garancijom)

-256 RAM (jos pod garancijom)

Procesor: -AMD Sempron 2200+

Monitor: Adi Pro vista 15, specijalni zvuchnici za njega koji se kache na strane monitora

Grafichka: Riva TNT 2 32MB (bez smeha, molim) :)

Kuciste 400W, Tastatura Logitech sa WCG-a :)

Ko da vishe, njegovo je :)

moze li ovde neki sponzor da se nadje?

a to moze.. evo od mene imash robu ( majchice, suknjice, shminka ) u vrednosti od 30000 din mesechno, ali morash da se dajesh bar jednom dnevno [angel]

+

dobijesh i prichu uz to:

A woman was walking down the street when she was approached by a man. The man said, "I must have you right now! I'll drop $500 on the ground at your feet and in the time it takes for you to pick it up I can have my way with you from behind!"

The woman thought it over and told the man to wait a minute. She called her girlfriend on her cell phone and told her about the man's proposition. Her girlfriend said "When he drops the $500 on the ground I'm sure you can pick it up and run before he gets his pants down. Call me back and tell me what happened."

An hour and a half later the lady called her girlfriend back. "What happened?" the girlfriend asked.

The lady said "That jerk had $500 in quarters!"

Edited by sh

a to moze.. evo od mene imash robu ( majchice, suknjice, shminka ) u vrednosti od 30000 din mesechno, ali morash da se dajesh bar jednom dnevno  [angel]

+

dobijesh i prichu uz to:

A woman was walking down the street when she was approached by a man. The man said, "I must have you right now! I'll drop $500 on the ground at your feet and in the time it takes for you to pick it up I can have my way with you from behind!"

The woman thought it over and told the man to wait a minute. She called her girlfriend on her cell phone and told her about the man's proposition. Her girlfriend said "When he drops the $500 on the ground I'm sure you can pick it up and run before he gets his pants down. Call me back and tell me what happened."

An hour and a half later the lady called her girlfriend back. "What happened?" the girlfriend asked.

The lady said "That jerk had $500 in quarters!"

bahahahahahaha samo da znash koliko sam se nasmejao [:D][:D][:D]

EAT MY SHORTS