Promene u Noi

Some 'quick' Changes In NoA

A lot of rumours have been flying around for a while now, but today it has been made official. With only several days until the NoA team is due to fly off to Korea to participate in the World Esports Games, it now seems that Christer 'fisker' Eriksson will not be going with them, it has not been made official whether fisker has left the team yet, but it does look that way - and after only being there for a few weeks, it may have come as a shock to some. (Since he only recently left NiP, to replace elemeNt). The reasons for him not being in the line-up for WEG are unknown at the moment, but you will be updated once they're announced.

To replace fisker, NoA have recruited an extremely good and experienced player: Miguel 'quick' Bonett. quick has been playing CS for a long time now, and has played in many top teams during his career, including A-laget, team9 and Adrenaline – he was in the team9 team which won the ESWC in 2003, beating zEx in the final. He went inactive for a while, but has recently been working with QPad, doing some fun promotional work. He also attended Rixhack earlier this year whilst on the QPad tour, but played at the event with a mix team.

**Update**

QPad.se have confirmed this with the following statement on their site:

Team NoA, the best team in the world according to www.gotfrag.com world ranking, is going to borrow quick from QPAD for WEG in Korea. Team NoA who is the ruling WEG champions and also the CPL winter 2004 winners has a lot to defend. With quick, XeqtR, Naikon, shaGuar and method in the line-up, Team NoA has a very strong team and good chances to defend their position as number one.

With that, NoA's lineup to defend their title at WEG Season II will be as follows:

Mike 'method' So

Lars 'Naikon' Olaisen

Miguel 'quick' Bonett

Griffin 'shaGuar' Benger

Joergen 'XeqtR' Johannessen

We will never know how well NoA would have performed had they had fisker with them. But the team will definitely make it hard for the other top teams at WEG2, and will surely go very far!

sa http://www.sk-gaming.com/

NiP bez HeatoNa bulje sa fiskerom.Sabijačina.

Edited by Corey

mislim da je ovo mouz godina, pored njih ce malo ko moci nesto da uradi :/

jedino ako brazilci (kupe mouz) ili bugari(poshalju antrax) nesto ne urade :))

Edited by x3m-sale-

<kobrica> sale ti si moj hiton i mozes da me jebes u buljsona

<sale> mrs bre fegetu

<kobrica> ajdeee plzzz u bukija

<sale> zijuuuuuu

<sale> prsotina

Pa ne CPL Spain je ipak mouz najvishe iznenadio... Ali takodje i sad u EPS VI, ali negativno, jer nisu uspeli da se plasiraju u top4 i samim tim na lan finale.

Uostalom, tek je pochetak juna, tako da je rano govoriti chija je ovo godina - pravi turniri tek predstoje.

ali je ovo ichija godina onda je to godina ljudi iz coL-a (complexity syndicate)

koji su prosto explodirali na cpl spain :)

znachi imaju super uigranu ekipicu :)

barem moje mishljenje...

Plasirali se u finale cpl spain-a ,ali su isto tako dobili po dupetu 16-3 od mouz-a...Daleko od toga da loshe igraju ,ali ne verujem da ce neshto posebno uraditi ove godine.

latencyqv9.png Just great...

Brate, cpl je samo jos jedan turnir gde dodjes ubodes mis i igras. ESWC je dogadjaj koji prati jos puno igrara, nesto slicno wcg-u ! ! !

Plus su ove godine vece nagrade :D

!FC INTERNAZIONALE SONG

AAAAA upo sam u RUBU!!!

Kenjala mi keva 3 sata od 6 do 8

Zabo me u lobanju sa ledja u celo.....aaaaaA

alooo matoraaa...... Ko srafi adrenalin aaa :DD

Oces da te ugradim umesto coolera ?? !