4K^elemeNt

Kao sto se i predpostavilo

elemeNt joins 4Kings!

After the big announcement that UK's Harriman would be unable to attend the second season of the World Esports Games, 4Kings have been working extremely hard to find a suitable replacement to forfill his position . After many hard and long dicussions , UK's powerhouse 4Kings have finally managed to achieve what they have worked very hard for ,and now they believe they have a team which now can perform at high standards once again and get top rankings at the next WEG and hopefully ESWC

This player is no stranger to the counter-strike scene he is a highely profiled player around the world , one of the best players around also. Hes been in many top teams such as Schroet Kommando Sweden (Now known as NiP) and NoA. His name is no other than Ola 'elemeNt' Moum , Welcome him to the 4kings starting line up.

This leaves the line up as the following :

4K^Mangicapra

4K^aKuJii

4K^elemeNt

4K^GoodFella

4K^Red`

4K^Harriman (inactive)

Here are the official statements published on the 4kings site

elemeNt: "4Kings is a top 5 ranked teamin the World and as such has potential to achieve success. Having played against them in the previous season of WEG they proved they are more than capable of competing with the best and are now looking to build upon this and progress. It seemed like a natural step for me with the added advantage of a new challenge."

Hotshot: "I'm thoroughly delighted to announce Ola "elemeNt" Moum as a new starting member of the 4Kings CS lineup. Ola has consistently proven his abilities at the highest level of competitive gaming and will immediately make his debut at WEG Season 2 in Korea in June."

Best of luck Ola in 4kings.

pored najvece wc3 zvezde, sad imaju i najvecu cs :)

Verujem da ce se dugo zadrzhati, jer 4kingsi imaju najbolju organizaciju od svih klanova, ko zna zna

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

pored najvece wc3 zvezde, sad imaju i najvecu cs :)

Verujem da ce se dugo zadrzhati, jer 4kingsi imaju najbolju organizaciju od svih klanova, ko zna zna

Jel to na pomolu neki "novi sk"... Njah, 4k nikad necu moci da mrzim, imaju neki svoj shmek. Bitje ESWC veooma zanimljiv... [:)]

Jel to na pomolu neki "novi sk"... Njah, 4k nikad necu moci da mrzim, imaju neki svoj shmek. Bitje ESWC veooma zanimljiv... [:)]

nije,oni su odlichno organizovani od samog stvaranja klana, i iza sebe imaju intel i alienware, dosta :)

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

kao sto je neko rekao jednom prodaja uvek prodaja

ali gl lepo mu bilo u 4k :D

-"Don't think, feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

-"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."

• 2 weeks later...