Aj postujte shta vam je u clipboard-u trenutno....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[11 01:21:35 12] amity^seway 13e poz sutra u skolu idem u 7.15 ne znam sta da radim u catacombi prazna je tako da sam se jako smorio :))) aj cya

evo ovo sa irca :D

-"Don't think, feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

-"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."

[01:42] * ch1zra sets mode: +v D0bermAN

[01:43] * SaleZR is now known as sale023

[01:43] * KrstaricaBot sets mode: +h sale023

[01:43] * D0bermAN is now known as Gost_3521253

[01:44] <+Warrior_Within> Na ovome svetu mogu da kazem sto se desava to nije istina, mislim na ovome svetu sto bi naglasio...da propaganda sto vecina kazu da ovome nije istina.

[01:44] <+Warrior_Within> xexe

[01:44] <12@ch1zra> plakaces...

lol... IRC :)

Ko je nub ne budi mu drug.

I mean you harm.

offtopic:

znachi na taj cs forum treba odlaziti samo da bih se smejao tardovima, to su klasichni polubrdjani ili opaki momci kojima shkola nije jacha strana , i jedva chekaju da ih neko isproziva da mogu svoj vredjachki intelekt da iskazhu.Od sada , eto mene na cs forumu....

Sharp like an edge of a samurai sword, the mental blade cutting through flesh and bone.

Though my mind's at peace, the world out of order - messin' with the heat, blood gets colder.

Oh yes i have to find my path - no less, walk on earth, water and fire, the elements compose a magnum - opus, my modus operandi is amalgam.

Steel packed tight in a microchip on my armor, the sign of old pro, the ultimate reward is i'm not out of wars, at odds with the times of worlds with no lords.

A freelancer, battlecry of a heartbroken dove flyin' the tear dry. Wonder why love wont go wrong with the clan, only trust in instincts and be one with the plan.

Some days, some nights, some live some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed, sunup to sundown, the sons of the battlecry.

Some days, some nights, some live some die in the name of samurai. Some fight, some bleed, sunup to sundown, the sons of the battlecry

imam par txt fajlova u kojima drzhim sve i svashta, ovo sam ubacivao u bio mog lika u EVE Online

Ma neki quote na ceskom, ortak mi nesto pisao na icq ... ajd evo

---

pokud mas odemcenej nasobitel prociku, tak zvysit fsb a snizit nasobitel (abys zachoval stejnej takt prociku), pokud to je zamceny, tak se na to vyser, protoze asynchronni beh fsb-ddr je casto spis na skodu, co se vykonu tyce ...

ale pokud to hodlas nejak benchmarkovat, tak by tam melo bejt neco jako memory timing, kde ted budes mit "auto" nebo "by spd" a das si tam "expert" nebo tak neco ... a pak tam bude primo urceni frekvence pameti, nebo treba procentni/zlomkovy (xx%/x:y) vyjadreni ...

jinak zkus neprijit v pondeli, a jsi mrtvej :-)

sex, drugs and bio food!

http://drivers.soft32.com/downloads/driver...ci_24819-5.htms

hoho.. skidah neke modemarije... a ladno nisam ni znao shta imam u clipu :)

nego... shto svi dizhete famu oko tog cs dela foruma?

a ni link nije dobar pa sam morao opet sve iz pochetka da trazhim... :))

Ujaaa greemmmliiineeee...

Oh no! We're all gonna die!!

WE'RE SAVED!!!I'm screw'd!

"Mi smo uvek tu - RUR Gerila"