Black Library

Crno-Sunce

"It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."

Posto ima dosta fanova sf-a, fantazije i tako toga da me prosto cudi kako nema teme za 40k.

U svakom slucaju, ima gomila smece knjiga, ali ima i sjajnih da se probere izmedju.

Ono sto bih najtoplije preporucio za pocetak su Ciphias Kain knjige. Jako lighthearted, vesele, cak i komicne. Radnja prati Imperial Comissar Ciphias Kain-a, "heroja" imperijuma i razne zgode i nezgode u kojima se on i njegov bataljon nadju pokusavajuci da pobegne od opasnosti. 

Ciaphas-Cain-Choose-Your-Enemies.jpg

Jos jedan sjajan intro u 40k unvierzum su Eisenhorn knjige, Daleko mracnije od Ciphias Caina ali takodje mozda i najbolji intro u ceo svet 40k.

Eisenhorn-Warhammer-40000.jpg

Ako se lozite na jos vece kurcenje i zelite da znate malo vise o Space Marines, prve tri knjige Space Wolves su odlicne, 4/5/6 mozete preskociti. Radnja prati put Ragnar Blackmane-a od obicnog "vikinga" do supervojnika imperijuma. Jako lepo stivo za citati.

e07cf212.jpg

A ako hocete jos vece kurcenje, Dan Abnett - Titanicus 

aKVaqWL0_700w_0.jpg

audiobookbay tacka nl uz registraciju ima sve ove audioknjige i divne su ❤️

Edited by Crno-Sunce
  • Like +1 2

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

Inace jako mnogo hvale i Horus Heresy serijal, ali to ne bih preporucio za svakoga vec samo za one koji se bas oduseve ovim svetom i zapravo hoce da vide sta se to dogodilo pre 10.000 godina kad je sve pocelo. Posebno kad se uzme u obzir da serijal jos nije zavrsen i da za sada ima preko 60 knjiga... -_-

Nekako vise vidim da se Horus Heresy (30k) cita na kraju, da onda zapravo pratis likove o kojima si slucao mitove i legende kroz knjige iz 40k-a

The Beast Rises serijal zaobici u sirokom krugu.

Pored ovog navedenog postoje na stotine i stotine drugih odlicnih knjiga i serijala, ono sto bih isto izdvojio (sad se time trujem) su Gaunts Ghosts.

Konceptualno jako slicni Ciphias Kain-u, u smislu da prati radnju Imperial Comissar Hero of the Imperium Ibrahim Gaunt-e i njegov bataljon, ali za razliku od Cain-a, daleko mracnije, daleko realisticnije, daleko depresivnije, daleko ozbiljnije.

tumblr_nq56umZ9LH1s1sizyo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Crno-Sunce

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.