Lenovo g50 70 problem

cyBhoneR

Pozdrav ljudi. Ortak mi je uzeo Lenovo G50 70 lap top preko tehnomanije. Nema OS na sebi i rekoh ajde uradicu mu ja to i pojavio se problem. Zapravo,kad sam ubacio cd od windowsa(win7) pojavila se greska BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant. Gledao sam na netu ko je jos imao problem i uglavnom su resavalisa nekim odredjenim cackanjem u biosu. Pokusao sve zivo i ne vredi non stop baca istu gresku. Da budem precizniji loaduje fajlove i kad dodje do one animacije od windowsa tu pukne i ispise ovo. Jel imao neko problem ovakav i kako ga je resio?

76561198004335002.png

Pogledaj ovo, mozda ti resi problem http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/337843-lenovo-g50-win7-install-problem-post2844823.html?s=f49dc2e2ac01ba39a6fe4da339d56ceb#post2844823

Edit: Ili opcija broj dva - instaliraj Win 10, realno ja nisam primetio nijedan downside u odnosu na Win 7, cak moze da se namesti da izgleda potpuno isto, a s obziromd a je noviji laptop ce se verovatno lakse snaci s drajverima. 

Edited by Zwerko

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

sprobao ovo?

Step 1: Shut down your Laptop.

Step 2: Find the small NOVO button on Left side of your Laptop near the Power cord Point. Press the button. The System loads Boot Options..

Step 3: Click on the BIOs Setup Option. A Blue screen menu appears use arrow keys to navigate to Exit option and select

OS optimized Defaults to Win  7 ( The Default is Windows 8 64 Bit)

Step 4: If you are about to Install a Fresh Copy of Windows 7 Then Goto Configuration Tab and Change 

USB Mode to USB 2.0 (Original may be USB 3.0)

In case you are already Running Windows 7 and the Problem was caused by Updating Your BIOS then 

Then rest the Bios by using the option given in the Status Bar.

Step 5:  Goto Exit and Select Exit Saving Changes. Select Yess

Step 1: Shut down your Laptop.

Step 2: Find the small NOVO button on Left side of your Laptop near the Power cord Point. Press the button. The System loads Boot Options..

Step 3: Click on the BIOS Setup Option. A Blue screen menu appears use arrow keys to navigate to Exit option and select

OS optimized Defaults to Win  7 ( The Default is Windows 8 64 Bit)

Step 4: If you are about to Install a Fresh Copy of Windows 7 Then Go to Configuration Tab and Change 

USB Mode to USB 2.0 (Original may be USB 3.0)

In case you are already Running Windows 7 and the Problem was caused by Updating Your BIOS then 

Then rest the Bios by using the option given in the Status Bar.

Step 5:  Go to Exit and Select Exit Saving Changes. Select Yes