Novi Neverwinter ?

G!!!

trejlercic

http://youtu.be/sJGGDxjrn-w

In Neverwinter, players choose to become one of five classic D&D classes and team up with friends or computer-controlled allies to form five-person co-op groups. Players also create their own storylines and quests utilizing an extremely user-friendly content generation system, tentatively codenamed Forge.Once a bustling location, Neverwinter has faced a great many disasters in the past hundred years. Rule of the city remains unclear following the unfortunate demise of the last Lord of Neverwinter and factions still battle for dominance after the all-consuming Spellplague took a high toll on the population. Even Neverwinter’s dead are beginning to rise from their graves and march upon the city they once called home.

Neverwinter is part of a multi-platform event, including a book trilogy from New York Times best-selling author R. A. Salvatore and a tabletop roleplaying game from Wizards of the Coast. Book one in Salvatore’s Neverwinter trilogy, titled Gauntlgrym, releases on October 5 of this year and lays the groundwork for the Neverwinter storyline. The novel previews the settings, characters and monsters from the PC game and details the events that lead up to this highly anticipated PC gaming experience.

One hundred years have passed since the Spellplague forever changed the magical and mysterious lands of Faerûn. Mighty empires fell and great cities toppled, leaving only monster-haunted ruins and survivors struggling to rebuild.

The city of Neverwinter, the Jewel of the North, seemed blessed by the gods. While the rest of the Sword Coast was devastated by the event, Neverwinter survived largely intact. But this was only a temporary reprieve from its inevitable doom. Nearly 75 years later, a volcanic eruption rained fire, ash and molten fury upon the city, annihilating everything in its wake.

Today, Neverwinter has restored much of its former glory. The survivors are rebuilding their fallen city and reclaiming their heritage. Humans, dwarves and elves work together to create a new Neverwinter. But evil forces conspire in the dark places of the world, seeking to undermine all...

shotke

edit

jegb sindovao sam

fotke na linku ispod

http://worthplaying....1_June_7/81798/

in the other news

atari donosi dnd na facebook!!!

http://www.gamepro.c...ns-to-facebook/

fallout_table.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Eh. O tome moze da se prica koliko hoces. :D

Problem 3.0/3.5 sistema je bio sto je izaslo ~100 knjiga pravila za njega, koje su u nekom trenutku poceli samo da stancuju nerazmisljajuci o balansu. I onda je to sve postalo apsurdno sa brojem opcija i nebuloza tako da su se odlucili za rehaul sistema. S tim sto je problem sto su otisli u toliko novom pravcu da je gomila ljudi bila iz fazona wtf ovo vise nije D&D. I onda se dosta developera otcepilo od Wizards of the Coast i napravili su svoj sistem Pathfinder, koji su zvali i 3.75, koji sluzi kao fantastican izvor novog materijala za one koji su voleli 3.5. Na prvi pogled su kozmeticke izmene uneli, ali krenulo je u nekom svom smeru, veoma dobrom i trenutna je situacija da Wizardsima ne ide bas nesto preterano sa 4e i da ih Paizo sustize sa svojim Pathfinderom po prodaji (sto je vrlo za pohvalu, jer su Wizardsi deo konglomerata Hasbro, a Paizo je potpuni underdog u igrackoj industriji).

Jesu stari lepo radili ali dodjes u jednom trenutku do tacke zasicenja i onda moras da smislis nesto novo da bi na tome stancovao pare. WotC to uraidli pogresno, Paizo ispravno i eto sad imas dva tabora medju igracima, kao i naravno one koji se i dalje drze druge/trece edicije. :D

Eh. O tome moze da se prica koliko hoces. :D

Problem 3.0/3.5 sistema je bio sto je izaslo ~100 knjiga pravila za njega, koje su u nekom trenutku poceli samo da stancuju nerazmisljajuci o balansu. I onda je to sve postalo apsurdno sa brojem opcija i nebuloza tako da su se odlucili za rehaul sistema. S tim sto je problem sto su otisli u toliko novom pravcu da je gomila ljudi bila iz fazona wtf ovo vise nije D&D. I onda se dosta developera otcepilo od Wizards of the Coast i napravili su svoj sistem Pathfinder, koji su zvali i 3.75, koji sluzi kao fantastican izvor novog materijala za one koji su voleli 3.5. Na prvi pogled su kozmeticke izmene uneli, ali krenulo je u nekom svom smeru, veoma dobrom i trenutna je situacija da Wizardsima ne ide bas nesto preterano sa 4e i da ih Paizo sustize sa svojim Pathfinderom po prodaji (sto je vrlo za pohvalu, jer su Wizardsi deo konglomerata Hasbro, a Paizo je potpuni underdog u igrackoj industriji).

Jesu stari lepo radili ali dodjes u jednom trenutku do tacke zasicenja i onda moras da smislis nesto novo da bi na tome stancovao pare. WotC to uraidli pogresno, Paizo ispravno i eto sad imas dva tabora medju igracima, kao i naravno one koji se i dalje drze druge/trece edicije. :D

kao shto smo i teshka srca preshli sa 2e na 3e pa sa 3e na 3.5e... samo shto kapiram da je 3.75 ona linija kojom se ranije ishlo ka sreci iz edicije u ediciju...jer ova 4e mi je wowastichnouproshcenazadecuod7do12daotimajumamiitatipare.

Granice mogućeg možemo odrediti samo onda, ako ih pređemo odlaskom u nemoguće.

76561198022439373.png

• 2 weeks later...

kao i vecina drugih igrica u poslednjih X godina, dad, dad, look I just killed a troll, there you go son, you're a real american!

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.