geografske pitalice

Dule_smor

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nesto tipa alta taka u peruu, na andima

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

da mislim na titikaka, granica bolivije i perua

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

u kojoj zemlji po vecini istrazivanja ima najvise ateista

Edited by dvnitycker

ne.. sacekacu jos malo sa hintom

Edited by dvnitycker

The result of an Eurobarometer poll conducted in 2005. The colors indicated the percentage of people in each country who answered "I believe there is a God" in the interview.

u pitanju je zemlja koja ima izlaz na balticko more

Edited by dvnitycker

On misli na Estoniju ali nije u pravu :)

Da pojasnim: ateista je ne samo osoba koja ne veruje u boga vec porice postojanje misticnih sila koje upravljaju nama. Zato je to lose pitanje jer podrazumeva da ostatak ne veruje u boga (izbaci neopredeljene/ne zelim da se izjasnim). Ali taj procenat ukljucuje i one koji veruju u neku visu silu.

Edited by BarcaS take 2

a·the·ism/ˈāTHēˌizəm/

Noun:

The theory or belief that God does not exist.

Definition of ATHEISM

1 archaic : ungodliness, wickedness

2 a : a disbelief in the existence of deity

b : the doctrine that there is no deity

Origin of ATHEISM

Middle French athéisme, from athée atheist, from Greek atheos godless, from a- + theos god

po toj definiciji, ako neko odgovori sa "ne" na "I believe there is a god", taj je ateista.

Edited by dvnitycker

ne barcas uvek mora nesto da sere kad ne zna odgovor

a·the·ism/ˈāTHēˌizəm/

Noun:

The theory or belief that God does not exist.

Definition of ATHEISM

1 archaic : ungodliness, wickedness

2 a : a disbelief in the existence of deity

b : the doctrine that there is no deity

Origin of ATHEISM

Middle French athéisme, from athée atheist, from Greek atheos godless, from a- + theos god

po toj definiciji, ako neko odgovori sa "ne" na "I believe there is a god", taj je ateista.

A ja ti kazem da to samo na papiru funkcionise tako i da taj pool samo sa obrnuto postavljenim pitanjem ili tumacenjem odgovora daje druge rezultate.

Sem toga ja ne serem kad ne znam odgovor i nije moj problem sto ti NE znas da postoje DVE Galicije nego tvoj. No dobro kapiram da si butthurt iako nema razloga.

Ps mislim da na wikiju mozes da procitas o problemu prebrojavanja ateista.

Edit:

The demographics of atheism are difficult to quantify. Different people interpret "atheist" and related terms differently, and it can be hard to draw boundaries between atheism, non-religious beliefs, and non-theistic religious and spiritual beliefs.

brate uzeo si jednostavno pitanje i pretvorio ga u teolosku raspravu zato sto tvoj odgovor ne moze da se prizna

Ma ne interesuje me da li moze ili ne. Ne ulazim u teolosku raspravu zbog toga vec izlazem svoje misljenje.

1. Zanimljiva mi je tema

2. Ateista sam

3. Diplomirao sam na temu statistike i merenja

3/a. Zato mi je igrarija sa rezultatima i interpretacijom rezultata

3/b. Kad sednem za komp iskucacu ti malo duzi post sa primerom