Penny Arcade uticajniji od Obame

via Kotaku

In the race to determine Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World, readers rank Penny Arcade's Gabe and Tycho just above President Barack Obama, but they've got a ways to go before catching up to Lady Gaga.

Every year, Time polls its readers on the artists, leaders, and innovators they believe are the most influential people in the world, and every year, watching the standings fluctuate is more entertaining than anything you'll find on television.

This year gamers are represented by two different nominees. We have Fable creator Peter Molyneux, currently languishing in 104th place, with Jerry Seinfeld, Meghan McCain, Mitt Romney, and Marc Jacobs standing in the way of his spot on the top 100.

Don't worry though. Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik of Penny Arcade fame are representing, sitting pretty at number 13, beating the President of the United States, Barack Obama, John Stewart, and Beyoncé.

What's depressing about the poll is the people beating our PA pals. Sure, they're pretty much guaranteed a spot in the top 100 at this point, but to lose to Robert Pattinson, the guy who plays that sick-looking kid in the Twilight movies, or worse, Lady Gaga, crouched atop the number 3 position like some sort of feral bird, swiping her powerful foreclaws at anyone who comes close.

time.com poll

Jeste da je ovaj poll totalno nemerodavan, al opet su Gabe i Tycho ispali velike face :)

Tek mi je sad krivo što na PAXu nisam ugrabio priliku da se slikam sa njima :(

Inače Lady Gaga na prvom mestu je meni prosto genijalna stvar, nema bolje ilustracije koliko su ljudi na ovoj planeti retardirani i podložni medijima [:)]

Edited by trooper

Zasto imam utisak da si pokrenuo temu samo da bi nam nabio na nos sto mi ostali nismo isli na PAX?

Rub it in will ye !?!!? [:D]

Konto teme, prosli put je prvo mesto zauzeo moot, posto su annoni namestili glasanje do maksimuma. Ko jos uzima njih za ozbiljno posle toga? A PA likovi jesu uticajni, sto jes jes [:D]

Edited by Pekarman

Ljudi se dele na optimiste i one koji znaju bolje.

nah, nabijao sam to na nos kad je bilo vreme :) a i već sam 2 PAXa propustio (3 ako računamo i PAX east), tako da više nemam prava bilo šta da kažem :(

a okačio sam jer nisam iskreno očekivao da toliko ljudi uopšte prati PA. Mislim moot i 4chan su ipak globalni fenomen, a za PA sam imao osećaj da je to samo jedan mali gamer community kao i bilo koji drugi

"Mali gamer community" koji redovno obara stranice koje PA likovi ostave kao linkove u svojim vestima :) ili link ka youtube-u gde imas 3-5 strana "from PA" kao komentar. Pa onda Childs Play, pa PAX pa guild-a u WoW-u do raznoraznih projekata sa strane, stripovi za nadolazece igre i ostala sitnez. A jedan pati od agarophobije a drugi se boji zaraza.

Ljudi se dele na optimiste i one koji znaju bolje.