Gde se sahranjuju Kinezi?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they dint, the Chinese laborers help build the great wall of China. I don't know who help build the Pyramids but not the aliens! But people say that they have seen aliens and in movies of course! But i don't think aliens will ever know who we are, maybe they think we r weirdos and we are aliens!

[roflmao]

Олимпијске игре на РУРу

da ovo je lame. a kineski zid je napravljen tako sto je svaki kinez uzeo po jedan kamen i slozio ga na ostatak gomile

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Incorrect. Thousands of bodies have been found buried in the foundations of the wall. The labor for the wall was in the form of soldiers, convicts, prisoners of war and civilians such as farmers, etc. And many died of starvation and disease. Materials for the wall consisted of anything nearby, such as clay, stone, willow, reeds and sand. The bodies found in the wall were mostly in the foundations or used to make up thickness. It is estimated that between 2-3 million Chinese died building the wall over the centuries. But, as the above answer states, there have also many many bodies found buried in close proximity to the wall as well.

[peep]

brate minli znas ti kolika je kina. onaj gari sa tibeta dok dovuce taj kamen i postavi ga na gomilu moze opusteno da legne tu i umre

a mozda zapravo kinezi nisu kinezi, nego utvare tih osoba koje su pomrle na zidu, zato nikad ni ne umiru?

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.