RuR Fantasy Central Eternal

Lex

• 2 weeks later...

Jel sada nije moguce videti timove drugih igraca kao proslih sezona, nakon pocetka novog kola?  Hteo sam da vidim vase timove ali nesto ne mogu da se snadjem :D

'Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see...

My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.

'Lo, there do I see... The line of my people...

Back to the beginning. 'Lo, they do call to me.

They bid me take my place among them.

In the halls of Valhalla...

Where the brave... May live...

...forever.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback, we do take each and every point seriously and we will endeavour to fix as many of these issues as we can before week two begins.

We’re as passionate about this game as you all are and we want to see the game get better and we can only do that with your continued feedback and support.

However, going back to the ‘old’ format isn’t an option. We have launched a game we feel is better than last years offering. It’s clear there are some major and minor issues to work on from week one and we will push to have these fixed for week two. We will continue to work hard to provide you with a game you love playing in the weeks to come

We would be very grateful if you would stick with us and to keep playing the game. We need you to have faith in us to take all of the points not only in this post but from all the posts on here and put them into action. We will continue to work with you on this forum and interact as much as is possible to ensure you know how seriously we are taking these issues.

Thanks for your patience and once again for the feedback

Yahoo! UK Fantasy Team

Bring It

• 3 weeks later...

Baguju vam se rezultati?

Fantasy vam je nepregledan?

Nervira vas što svi imaju 10 istih igrača u prvih 11?

Nema dovoljno utakmica nedeljno?

Možda je vreme da promenite sport i postanete Fantasy NBA igrač!

Ako vam je prvi put, ne brinite se, bićemo nežni. (naročito Gruja) Recite da vam se igra i naći ćemo vam mesto!

Ako ste starosedelac, overite mail koji ste koristili prošle godine i naći ćete pozivnice za lige u kojima ste učestvovali.

Što se promena pravila tiče, u VGM-u se vraćamo sa 200$ na 100$ za auction draft.

Mogli bismo još (u obe lige) da prebacimo da slobodni igrači stalno budu na waiver listi, tako da waiver prioritet dobije veću ulogu.

FushiSigb.thumb.jpg.f75f13b0202c1af84974

до јаја је то да сви играчи буду вејвери

превише пута ми се десило да неко узме неког слободног играча пре мене, само зато што се раније пробудио :)

Um caruje, Dundo Maroje!

click me