LIGER!

Lion+ Tiger=LIGER

A LIGER!!!

The 10 foot cat that is STILL growing! Hecules.

Like something out of a science fiction flick or from prehistoric

times, but Hercules is real flesh and blood. You KNOW that when he

ROARS. Offspring of a lion and a tiger ... he stands 10 feet tall on his

hind legs and is a member of the largest of all cat species.

On a typical day he eats 20 lbs of meat or chicken. He CAN eat 100 lbs

at a setting. He is 3 years old, still growing and weighs half a TON.

yaivhc769ubme9wn6djz.jpg

He is the accidental result of two big cats living close (too close) together

at the Institute of the Greatly Endangered Species in Miami, FL.

Hercules already dwarfs his parents.

"Ligers were not something we planned on having" says Dr. Bhagavan Antle. "We have lions and tigers living in one large enclosure and at frist we had no idea how well one of the lion boys was getting along with one of the tiger girls." 'Then lo and behold ... we had a liger!"

kee7hni3i92mqzrek4f.jpg

50 MPH runner and he LIKES TO SWIM!!! Unheard of in the normally water shy lion species. In the wild it is virtually impossible for lions and tigers to mate. First of all, they are natural enemies and likely to kill each other but also ... lions live in Africa and tigers live in Asia. Incredible as he is, Hercules is not unique. Ligers have been bred deliberately and accidentally in captivity since just before WW2.

ekswjzgqrc0n19sbk25b.jpg

Today, there are a handful of ligers and tigrons in the world.

Tigrons are the offspring of a male tiger and female lion. They are smaller and tend to take on the characteristics of tigers.

wr67l7rb8gd69z9b40n1.jpg

8e1aney7uvvmpzy4wnep.jpg

p2w4ys3ikqix877oj.jpg

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT HEAD!!

fcibhcrjr844hgfba1a.jpg

Jo adds ...Big deal, Slim could eat a 1000lbs if I let 'em

Ne mogu da verujem. [:0]

Got some minuses for free?

Procitao sam NIGER i upao da vidim koja ce sad rasisticka prozivka da bude kad ono ...

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

Na klipu pored ovog vepra od machke [:D], Tigar izgleda ko domaca machka

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

[:D]

priestess.gif

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -