EXIT promo party with Jay Lumen 23.6.2007@Pancevo

Subota, 23.6.2007@Kosharkashki teren KK Tamish (TC kod suda), Vojvode Radomira Putnika 15 ,Panchevachki Prvi i Resor za omladinu opstine Pancevo sa ponosom predstavljaju i ove godine EXIT promo party!

Ove godine sa:

Jay Lumen / Hungary / www.jaylumen.com / www.myspace.com/jaylumen

Milos Vujovic / Dtox / Pancevo / www.myspace.com/djmilosvujovic

Nikola Pesic / Beograd / www.myspace.com/djnikolapesic

EXIT%20promo.jpg

EXIT%20promo1.jpg

Jay Lumen biography:

765540178_l.jpg

Music is part of his life since his childhood years. He learnt music in a conservatoire for eight years, which provides a good basis to his ambition of making music. During his schooldays it was shown, that he rather turned the compositions of the classical authors to his own style, than he played the original versions of them. Although he learnt to play on a classical instrument – violin – he early recognized that his desire for creative work wasn’t satisfied with this instrument. Immediately he got his first computer, he started to make his ideas to be heard. In the meantime he started to get to know the synthetizator in the way of self-education. As he obtained the more developed technologies and softwares, developed himself with them, he got more and more closer to that sounding in which he felt himself familiar.

Several DJ’s and producers took notice of his compositions. In the early years they played his compositions in bootleg versions with special liking, later they played his officially published musical tracks. His compositions usually can be heard in several Radio Shows by DJ’s: in Proton Radio, Frisky Radio, Play.fm, Justmusic.fm, Globalbeats.fm, Roxy Radio, Radio 2, ADN Alternative, etc.

Nowadays with his publications he became the permanent actor of the Balance Record Pool Chart Top 50, which made by international selling data and the opinion of famous DJ’s and producers. (Danny Tenaglia, Luke Chable, Chris Fortier, Deepsky, Bill Hamel, Quivver, Oscar G, Tony Thomas, etc…)

Taking notice of his musical tracks ,the XMAG party magazine compiled one of his most successful compositions (Jay Lumen – Lima / Original Mix) to the track list of its Progressive Future mix CD, which came out in 15000 copies and was available for the musical fanatics. On the mix CD he acted among so famous producers like Way Out West, Luke Chable, Eelke Kleijn, Dousk, DJ Tarkan, etc…

Besides composing music he became more and more open to the dj scena. In the beginning he played his favourite tracks from vinyl, but later, following the technical development, he changed the vinyl to using CDs.

He builds his sets from the musical basis of house, electro, progressive house. His sounding is featured by dynamic, pulsating grooves as you can hear it also in his compositions and in his sets. He usually appears in several radio stations’ programme with his DJ mixes like Proton Radio, Frisky Radio, ADN Alternative, Justmusic.fm, etc…

You can hear Jay in live at every Monday. He plays with Snake Sedrick in the „Tilth Harmonies Show” on justmusic.fm ( www.justmusic.fm ) It’s a real live show what you can see, not just hear on the site.

Releases:

- Jay Lumen - Inner Tour / Perpetual Motion EP (Pangea UK)

- Jay Lumen - Lima (TILTH music)

- Jay Lumen - Lima - XMAG music magazine MIX CD , Progressive Future / mixed by Martin Gredner

- Jay Lumen - Million Years / One Moment EP (Pure Substance Recordings) on Jay Lumen vs Tobias Hoppe EP

- Jay Lumen - Way To Eternity (Baroque Records)

- Jay Lumen - Circulation / High Intensity / In The Shadow EP (Lost Language)

- Jay Lumen - Levitation / Miami 2007 EP with Noel Sanger (Curvve Recordings)

- Jay Lumen - One Week In Paradise (Extrema Records)

Remixes:

- Snake Sedrick - Find Me /Jay Lumen Remix/ (TILTH music)

- Rick Pier O Neil feat Mister A - Turn Off /Jay Lumen More Dialog Remix/ (Garbage Records)

- Nucvise - Delta Area /Jay Lumen Remix/ (Wildchild Records)

Coming Soon:

- Jay Lumen presents Monologue - Midnight Express (Whoop! Records) including: Jay Lumen vs Human ii Human - Plasticated Express

- Jay Lumen - Clear Memories (Arctic Wave)

- Jay Lumen - 1000 Miles Drive (Black Hole)

- Jay Lumen - Manna (Deep Records)

- Jay Lumen - Ultra (Baroque Records)

Remixes:

- Guy J - Been Here Before /Jay Lumen Remix/ (Deep Focus)

Par slichica od prosle godine:

http://g.beotel.net/exile/IMG_5642.JPG

http://g.beotel.net/exile/IMG_5670.JPG

http://g.beotel.net/exile/IMG_5698.JPG

Ulaz je free!

Nesto se razmishljam da li da okachim onaj video snimak kada je migshi otpala patika na parkingu, cisto da se prisetite nekih akcija od prosle godine :)

Gruja se ponudio da vas ugosti i ovog puta, tako da to se sa njime dalje dogovorite ako budete dolazili.

Ajd' pa da i mene cujete ove godine obecavam ultra mega open air set muhahah!

Edited by eX1|e

lol

ovo me podseti na epizodu South Parka kad Ajk jebe uciteljicu

"Najssss"

:))

Kod mene mozhe ali da ne peglirate u kevine ruzhe :)))

gruja novi alen

ko bi, po vama, trebalo da bude poznat i javna ličnost, a nije, iz ovog ili onog razloga?

evo, ja ću za početak navesti dvojicu: kojot i gruja.

omg,ko ce sve da zavrsi kod mene,bojim se da exit promo party necemo ni docekati :)))

gruja novi alen

ko bi, po vama, trebalo da bude poznat i javna ličnost, a nije, iz ovog ili onog razloga?

Dolazim vrevnotano odlucio sam [:D] iako je ispit u ponedeljak

Sad doso bi kolima ako neko oces samnom moze ako nece onda da pratim nekog ko ide svojim kolima da se ne izgubim :)

Gruja mi objasnio i ja svatio ali tad on ubaci neke sljunkare zrenjanin i ostale menni nepoznate objekte :)(zezam se naravno)

Edited by weasel

Dolazim vrevnotano odlucio sam [:D] iako je ispit u ponedeljak

Sad doso bi kolima ako neko oces samnom moze ako nece onda da pratim nekog ko ide svojim kolima da se ne izgubim :)

Gruja mi objasnio i ja svatio ali tad on ubaci neke sljunkare zrenjanin i ostale menni nepoznate objekte :)(zezam se naravno)

Brate, aj pokupi i mene, Gruja je daleko.

;)

lol

nego,pazite ovako,akcija je celodnevna,znaci ja od ranog jutra(ili paK podneva) krecem sa ortacima da pravim BBQ i riblju chorbu,tj. oni ce da prave a ja cu da nadjem bazen na naduvavanje i da ga napunim vodom pa da se zavalim i da komandujem:))

Znaci ko hoce da dodje ranije,dobrodosao je,pozivnica je 700gr mesa po izboru i flasha soka/piva,ili nek se uchipi na licu mesta,i naravno,mojne da mi se tripujete,ko hoce da se istusira i slicno,slobodno

samo da pazimo na jebene ruzhe :))

gruja novi alen

To možda od tebe, dok ste vi gledali fudbal ja sam se zakucao kod roštilja s onim likom, da spasemo šta se spasti može.

:)

Tek kad smo se najeli, ostavili smo im ostale ćevape.

Beše kul, Lumen nije loš, ali se ne da porediti s Cokom, naravno. Uživao sam, stvarno.

A vožnja s Vizlom je pravi doživljaj, trebalo je snimati ono, nhf. [:D]