Cops vs. 15 year old kid

"dude that is so faked by the cops man that kid got away. i used to live in johnson county, KS and saw this on the news, do you know the whereabouts etc... if you look at 2:10 and pause it, memorize the buildings and horizon the one big square on the left and a tower on the right and then go to 3:50 and pause it when he "was caught for running out of gas" you'll see that they slowed down the same footage with the same background. he was never caught they just didn't wanna admit it lol"

"dude that is so faked by the cops man that kid got away. i used to live in johnson county, KS and saw this on the news, do you know the whereabouts etc... if you look at 2:10 and pause it, memorize the buildings and horizon the one big square on the left and a tower on the right and then go to 3:50 and pause it when he "was caught for running out of gas" you'll see that they slowed down the same footage with the same background. he was never caught they just didn't wanna admit it lol"

pwned

SCJP.png

Vazno je da su ameri rekli da su European Cars no match for MIGHTY Chevi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneeleven

Koji retardizam strasno...

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.