World of Warcraft guild uses Priests for damage, Paladins for heal

Silencer

Yes, you read that right. It kind of shoves the Tankadin's request right out the back door doesn't it? Death & Taxes, WoW Insider's Guild of the Year for 2006, has Shadow Priests running the gauntlet as the biggest hitters and Paladins tailing behind to patch the injured up.

Now Death & Taxes didn't go out of their way to make this fact known. It was discovered, however, after a curious little fellow dug deep into the bowels of the Warcraft Armory and fished out the details of Death & Taxes membership base. Lo and behold! He found out that all Paladins were built for healing.

Soon after the thread got stuffed with praise and ridicule from both sides of the fence, Nidhogg, a Paladin from Death & Taxes, decided it was time to come out of hiding and speak his mind. Prepare for a world turned upside down:

Our warriors tank. Our paladins heal. Our druids heal. Our priests DPS. Our rogues DPS. Our hunters DPS. Our warlocks DPS. Our mages DPS. Our shamans heal.

Well how about that? Now that a well-known guild can actually make use of Rogues (hardly nerfed), Priests (nerfed), Hunters (nerfed) and Warlocks (nerfed), could it be that being nerfed isn't the end of the world? Except the holy Priests. (Sorry guys!)

A ja se i dalje palio da radim dps sa paladinom :)

Edited by Silencer
rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1831593072445595142

U pve healujte i tankujte jer paladin dps nema ...

Ali u pvp burst je burst .

Inache isto tako nihilum ima nekoliko druida dps i druid tanka i shamana enhancement .... To sto DnT sabija sa staromodnim setupom ne znachi da je to najbolje .

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will