3D desktop (WOW!)

Stator

sad cete vi svi po warn da dobijete zbog offtopica. od mene. a i ja sa vama, od ivana

:)

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Čekaj, koji je fazon da juzer ne može da vidi koliki mu je warn? Pa za koji moj služi taj warn, da moderator opominje a da korisnik ne zna da je opomenut?

nisi pratio kad smo uključili da korisnici vide svoj warn.. nicali su topici ŠTOSTEMIDIGLIWARN PIZDAVAMMATERINA na svakih pet sekundi..

Nema za win...

i ja sam trazio pa nisam nasao, doduse nisam se hteo nesto posebno ukljucivati i zanimati jer mi ti 3d uberdesktop progsi nisu toliko interesantni, mozda i postoji al neka alternative verzija..

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.