Character Transfer !!

coll

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6153087.html

oh oh oh [8D]

Malo skupo al ajde...

"We have a portion of the players on every realm who are not part of a guild, so it may be an appealing option for them. In addition, there may be some guilds that choose to move over to less-populated realms. Our goal with this is not so much about providing incentives for players to transfer realms as it is about offering an additional service for their convenience. This is something that many players have asked us about for a long time, so we're glad that we'll be able to make the service available to them in the near future."

Edited by coll

sex, drugs and bio food!

Hm... ne podrzavam transfere , iako su dobri treba misliti na mesta servere na koje se doseljavaju.

Primer:

Nov server josh uvek nema mnogo lvl 60 likova , sve ide u najboljem redu , kad odjednom pojavi se 5 guildova koji imaju BWL farm status i Twinse u AQ...

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

fazon sa transferom ce da postane malo izlishan kad bude cross server battlegroundsa...ok, prvo treba vvideti te world pvp areas sto planiraju ali sada ne vidim koji patjenik treba biti da bi migrirao na noob server sa nekom uber opremom i smarao likove koji josh nisu lvl 60 =o))