Account managment

hellboy

Ne, ne pokusava da otvori americki sajt, managment je skroz sjeban u zadnjih 10 dana, moras da budes uporan, ja sam uspeo jedva da se prikljucim da bi produzio acc i to u 5 ujutro. Kad ukucas name i pass pokusaj par puta refresh pa ako nece probaj opet za 20 min, i tako dok ne uspes.

i tako ....

Error encountered ili slicno, nisi jedini ne brini , vecina ljudi ima taj problem.

Blizzard u glavnom to radi kad napravi neku glupost kao sto je neki pad servera ili slicno kako ne bi mogao da kukas da ne radi i slicno.

Medjutim osim acc menagmenta i njihovi forumi su poceli ozbiljno da "eroruju :)"

Sve u svemu, to je BLIZZARD!!!!!!!

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

Ok kids, daddy to the rescue again.

Having gone without my addiction all day whilst i was working, there was no way i was going to do without it all night too.. So i abused Internet explorer and got in.

So if you want to know how to access the account management page, pull your chair closer, its story time.

Load up IE go to http://www.wow-europe.com/en/ and change your internet settings to LOW. Then add this site https://wow-europe.com/account/ to your trusted sites.

Click the account management button, and off you go, it might take a little while, but you can get in, i did. Account is now active again, so cya in game.

ovo sam copy / paste sa mog guild sajta....

Arbeit macht Frei.