HYJAL

mohican

All Mount Hyjal is an instance, making it the biggest outdoor instanced zone. The entrance is in the Darkwhisper Gorge-- at southern Winterspring. The instance gate is closed by a wooden-door. You can see through the door, that the zone-in whirlpool is green, meaning 40-players raid. Here is where the epic battle of the forces led by Thrall , Jaina Proudmoore and Malfurion -- united by Medivh's spirit -- defeated Archimonde and the Burning Legion. Expect it to be an intense high-end content. The Darkwhisper Gorge is guarded by Felguards and Felhunters, so it is obvious Mount Hyjal has a strong Burning Legion presence. Felguards kill you in 2 strikes if you are cloth/leather class.

edit : da dodam samo, ako vas gm vidi tamo mozete da popijete ban na koji dan! pa ko voli nek izvoli...

Edited by Immortalis

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

[23:47] <manager-> jao dete jao dete :D

chickenonaraft.kom

E imo razocarao si me ja mislio ti hrabri ratnik kad ono vuna plasi se bana :D

ko jebe ban video sam world tree i arhimondeov lesh na njemu :D

greshish, ban bi mi dobro doshao pravo da ti kazem da pozavrshavam neke poslove, ali nije to problem. Problem je shto kad taj deo bude izashao zavrshen, ti cesh imati pokvaren utisak o tome, a ja ne, vec pure fresh discovery :D

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

[23:47] <manager-> jao dete jao dete :D

chickenonaraft.kom

jel moze ko detaljno da mi objasni de je to da malo prosurfujem :)

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!