1.8.4 patch dl ???

Immortalis

ima li neko da je downloadovao, pa da uploaduje ovaj patch, ili ima link do njega, blizz downloader nece da radi posao, stoji na 0 %.

EDIT: nashao sam , http://www.curse-gaming.com/

Edited by Immortalis

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

[23:47] <manager-> jao dete jao dete :D

chickenonaraft.kom

Bravo care! Mrzim blizz downloader...

Ali izgleda da su serveri jos uvek down

But I doubt there's a journey planned for me - As I own every moment of my life

And the blessed they shall call it blasphemy - But I know what I think is right

Still the sun and the stars will shine for me - For the pure I will fight

For no king I will die - For my thoughts I will live

meni bogme brze ide preko downloadera.... na curse-gaming odma' svi idu:P

"You may go if you wish. But remember this: walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, quasi-synth rhythms, pseudo-songs of violence-laden gangsta-rap, acid pop, and simpering, saccharine, soulless slush."

OT, zasto vam svima banuju acc? kakvim se vi putnim radnjama bavite?

"You may go if you wish. But remember this: walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, quasi-synth rhythms, pseudo-songs of violence-laden gangsta-rap, acid pop, and simpering, saccharine, soulless slush."

^^stari u akciji :) thx

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

WTF . Udjem u igru, sumonujem mounta, kad ono pozadi cebe za kampovanje. ??? Cuo sam ovjashnjenje da poshto je ovo priprema, da ce burning crusade unisthiti darnasus i da ce elfovi postati beskucnici.

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

[23:47] <manager-> jao dete jao dete :D

chickenonaraft.kom

Ja sam skidao 3 sata i 20 minutas sa Blizzovim updaterom! Jos connection status pokazuje da je skinuo 98 mb a ovaj retardirani updater onih 36. I stalno prikazuje onu glupavu poruku "Tracker is not responding". Jos sam ovo skidao sa ISDNom. Blizz je retardiran.

@Immortalis - kakvo cebe za kampovanje, bre?