DotA Allstars v6.22

vladicar

Link: http://www.dota-allstars.com/download.php

DotA Allstars v6.22

Fixed some bugs (some major) as well as some other issues (many abuseable, so won't disclose).

Sorry for the frequent releases, hopefully all the bugs will be done with in a version or two max.

After that, a version will be announced as the latest stable map for competitive use.

For now, all serious play should use the last stable version.

As far as future plans, after this version set has all its issues fixed, i'll work on a new sent and scourge tavern as well as a new recipe shop.

Probably something like 4-5 new heroes for each side to start off, then fill the rest as time goes.

Thanks for everyone that reports bugs, its a great way to contribute to the map.

Hero Description contest:

-------------------------

Nortrom-ashhao

Akasha-Lord-Insidious

Syllabear-Ennoctven

Sasuke, upozorio sam te i na PM, ali ti je isti pun, pa poruka ne mozhe da stigne. Primetio sam ponovo gomilu nepotrebnih postova na tvom nalogu, pa bih te zamolio da to prestanes da radis. Sistem kazni kao sto znas je vrlo delotvoran, i obicno to ne volimo da radimo, ali ako nas nateras, nemamo izbora.

ma sada samo sitnice i to usavrsavaju,ma uostalom jebes bagove samo da su texturu promenili mnogo je monotona pogotovo kad igras 7h dnevno

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!