check this out

Ramirez

I am sick of people inspecting my character to oogle my epic equipment. Just because I am better than you doesn't mean you have to stand around me and follow me whenver I move. It is harrasment, but every time I report it to the GMs they just ignore me. So I have to take my complaints to this board in hopes that something will be done to protect players who have epic gear from the unwashed masses. This is what I propose to rectify the situation:

1.) Epic players should not have to ride the public boats. This is a prime opportunity for players to eye hump my character while I cannot climb on my epic mount and outrun their putsy little 90g one.

I propose a ferry system designed for players with 12 epics or more. It would be behind a walled area by each of the normal docks, with 63 elite giants that will aggro anyone without the appropriate number of epic equipped. They will also occasionally aggro someone with the right number of epics to ensure they are all good epics too. A person with all epics should have no problem soloing these so the system would work flawlessly.

Beyond the walls and the giants would be a private yacht for each person on the server with enough epics. These will move at 1500% movement speed and can land/depart from anywhere along the coast on both continents.

2.) Epic players should not have to interact with the unwashed while trying to bank or use the AH. Either construct an elaborate system of highly furnished tunnels, or build a new city with the aforementioned giant guard system. I would prefer a new city be created only where epic players could reach with their yacht. This would prevent undesireables from being able to see it.

3.) Epic players should be able to move around on a cloud elevated at least 20 feet above the ground at will. This would prevent a lot of un wanted inspections from the cretins below.

4.) Finally, as a fail-safe measure, if a player has more than enough epic items if a player attempts to inspect them they should be temporarily blinded by the amazingness of the items. Their eyes are unable to comprehend the sight, and therefore their screen will go completely white for at least 10 minutes. The better the epics, the longer the effect lasts. In cases where a player has one or more legendary items, the effect will be permenant.

I think these requests are completely reasonable. I should not have to live in fear of being stalked and harrassed every time I try to go about my daily business. If these players really want to see this epic gear, they can get it themselves. Why do they deserve to see it if they are so bad they can't get it? Honestly, quit bothering your superiors because of your ineptitude. Go back to picking herbs, or whatever the hell you peons do all day.

--imam zlatni rover i s'ajkulom pulover-- [;)]