eswc replays day 3

http://www.sk-gaming.com/file/4051

za sve koje zanima, a ako je nekome puno da skida oko 20ak mb onda moze da mi kaze od kojih igraca mu repovi trebaju pa da bacim na server da ne morate skidati sve...

btw obavezno pogledajte kako grubby g( r )ubi od FoV-a ;pp

Edited by jahwarrior

Open your mind...think Open Source

...the lips of the righteous teach many, but fools die for want of wisdom... - Robert Nesta Marley -

http://www.sk-gaming.com/file/4051

za sve koje zanima, a ako je nekome puno da skida oko 20ak mb onda moze da mi kaze od kojih igraca mu repovi trebaju pa da bacim na server da ne morate skidati sve...

btw obavezno pogledajte kako grubby g( r )ubi od fury-a ;pp

Aj ako te vec ne mrzi... postavi replayeve iz prve grupe... znachi Grubby Fov i ostali...

hehe, hvala, ali sam se smorio cekajuci pa sam se bacio na downlaodovanje celog replay-packa sa sk-gaming-a... pri kraju je tako... da ono, sacekacu jos koji min. da se skine, u svakom slucaju hvala 

[:)]

e jbg sta da ti kazem ;p eto neka stoji mozda neko hoce da skine...

Open your mind...think Open Source

...the lips of the righteous teach many, but fools die for want of wisdom... - Robert Nesta Marley -

ma grubby sabija sve zivo,mada sabice i njega neko pre finalla

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

da zato je Grubby sad u polufinalu a gde ja FOV!

ako je za utehu Fov je prosao u drugi krug

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!