Kakvu partiju? Celu partiju je protivnik bio u blagoj prednosti...

Mada da se nije zezao sa medvedima i samo jednim herojem, dobio bi.

But I doubt there's a journey planned for me - As I own every moment of my life

And the blessed they shall call it blasphemy - But I know what I think is right

Still the sun and the stars will shine for me - For the pure I will fight

For no king I will die - For my thoughts I will live

Kakvu partiju? Celu partiju je protivnik bio u blagoj prednosti...

Mada da se nije zezao sa medvedima i samo jednim herojem, dobio bi.

kakva crna prednost humana, elf je bio u VELIKOJ prednosti, a sta fali medvedima? tako je i trebao da odigra jedino mu je falio kanter za mass tp, ali meni bas nije jasno kako ranije nije zavrsio partiju sa tim medvedima, mozda je ranije trebao dodati koju driadu zbog dispela i bilo bi gg

jbg iskustvo,a i mapa je do j...

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

ali sta ......

sve se lepo vidi!!!!!!!

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

da..sto se ne bi igrala?

Hahahahah avatar ti je keva!

But I doubt there's a journey planned for me - As I own every moment of my life

And the blessed they shall call it blasphemy - But I know what I think is right

Still the sun and the stars will shine for me - For the pure I will fight

For no king I will die - For my thoughts I will live

Hahahahah avatar ti je keva!

radjena je 2003. :) u maju ;pp e sad ka bi jos znao tako da igram wc3 (kao sto je dobro uradjen tet) i jos sa orkovima bio bi keva ;ppp

Open your mind...think Open Source

...the lips of the righteous teach many, but fools die for want of wisdom... - Robert Nesta Marley -

kada odem play game nema nje, a za 1x1 su samo 2R echo i bandit ridge

ali secam se da sam downloadirao mapu pre jedno godinu dana jer mi se svideo izgled :)

to je echo isles mapa :) malo su se zeznuli oni na replayers.com...

Open your mind...think Open Source

...the lips of the righteous teach many, but fools die for want of wisdom... - Robert Nesta Marley -

o boze sa kime ja ovde vodim diskusiju sa ljudima koji neznaju ni koje se mape igraju na ladderu lik je trebao sacekati vise od 50 populacije napasti i zavrsiti partiju i da pomera jedinice human u prednostali lol ovaj je imao lvl3 demona kad je ovome izasao mag COVECE DE SU TEBI OCEI?

Ma Pusite Ga KraLjU Vladici Ekekekke :D :P :