megadeth

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ivan je u pravu kada kaze da ogroman br. metal bendova ima tekstove i tematiku kojom se bavi na nivou nashih turko narodnjaka, mada postoje u manjini i grupe sa sjajnim tekstovima; meni je muzika vaznije od teksta, zato npr. rep ne mogu da slusham jer tu nema melodije, a to je ono sho mene(i cenim vetjinu normalnih ljudi koji ga slushaju) privlachi metalu. oni koji se pale na textove su UGLAVNOM(ne svi) extrmi jer tekstovi prate imidz koji opet ide u pravcu shto bizarnije to bolje

My koong-foo is the best

Upravo tako...evo primer

Die Rache Krieg Lied Der Assyriche

Ia Namtaru

Ia Lammia

Ia Asaku

Ia Pazuzu

Ia Zixul zi Azkak

Ia Gula zi Pazu

Alal uggae Utukku Xul

Ia Ia Pazuzu

Ia Ningursu Ia Ia Umduggu

Shemti Shebui Nehenkau

Addu Nergal Arrallu

Nergal dread God of War and Plague

Avenge the shades of our Fallen ones

Blacken the sun with Fierce Winds

Bring forth your Terrible Storms!

Yea! Burn the flesh of our Enemies

Gash their throats with Weapons of Iron

Destroy Them utterly

With Locusts and Disease

No Pity For The Majority

nisam skapirao da prichate o megadetu, vetj sam mislio da je spika generalno o metalu, sa njihovim textovima nisam upoznat i ne mogu da komentarishem. sho se blica tiche meni je on oduvek bio kao novosti i express(laka mu crna zemlja) polu tabloid tako da se ne uzrujavam mnogo oko toga sha oni pishu

btw ne obratjaj paznju na ovog smora

My koong-foo is the best

meni je samo krivo sto vecina ljudi heavy metalce i black metalce kao i njihove pesme stavljaju u isti kos...

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

go DAVE go

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!