585 14/14hc warlock+4lvl 90+many huge guild banks+D3 expansion jeftino

trader

Nadam se da ne moram da prevodim oglas :), sve u svemu prodajem ovo:

As a first owner (with all data, keys etc.) I am selling my WoW+D3 with Expansion account. Game time expires in 52 days.

Kazzak Horde:
90lvl Warlock 585ilv with 14/14HC achi
90lvl x 4 - Warrior, Hunter, Priest, Paladin

^chars have full professions range as they were used for owning the AH with crafted products

Gold in cache: 20 000g

Guilds (all guilds that are listed are mine and they don't have any players in them, mostly just guild master and some alt):
Horde:
lvl 3 guild with 6 bank tabs (with some mats that can be sold on AH or vendored for couple k gold)
lvl 18 guild with 6 bank tabs and some Inks that can be sold or vendored
lvl 11 guild with 6 bank tabs
Alliance:
lvl 1 guild with 6 bank tabs

To summ up for Kazzak, only bank slots without items in them are worth: 37 400 gold
---
Argent Dawn Alliance

85lvl x 7 - Death Knight, 2x Paladin, 3x mage, Warrior

Guilds (all guilds that are listed are mine and they don't have any players in them, mostly just guild master and some alt):

lvl 25 guild with 6 bank tabs with around 2 tabs of maths that could be sold
lvl 25 guild with 7 bank tabs with some nice tradables like bags, gem bags, glyphs, inks
lvl 1 guild with 6 bank tabs
lvl 1 guild with 6 bank tabs with 2 tabs of inks
lvl 1 guild with 6 bank tabs with 2 tabs of crappy raw gems good for vendoring only

To summ up for Argent Dawn, only bank slots without items in them are worth: 56 750 gold
---
Outland Alliance

Gold in cache: 42 000g

lvl 25 guild with 3 bank slots, one full with inks
lvl 12 guild with 7 bank tabs, one full with herbs and ore
lvl 1 guild with 7 bank tabs
lvl 1 guild with 7 bank tabs
LVL 1 guild with 7 bank tabs  

To summ up for Outland, only bank slots without items in them are worth: 78 250 gold
---
Silvermoon Alliance

1 Death Knight lvl 80

lvl 25 guild with 6 bank tabs

To summ up for Silvermoon, only bank slots without items in them are worth: 39 350 gold

---
For whom is this account good?
- for a raider
- for a trader (insane amount of professions and guild banks for storage shuffling etc)

Price is 130€ for that money you get chars, diablo, all the gold and guild banks that you can sell in no time and get more than this.

Payment via Skrill (moneybookers) or Western Union.

If you have trading reputation on forum I'll trade first, if you don't you trade first.

For skype contact send me PM

Za naše ljude plaćanje može postnetom, na račun ili kako vama  odgovara. Lično u Nišu ili u sredu 16.10. u Beogradu.
  • Upvote (+1) 1