IEM5 European Championship Finals

http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=2021626

Cypher intervju

Yesterday you were playing against Cooller where you lost your only map so far. Can you describe how it comes to the loss on the map dismemberment?

Cypher: Well, he had an advantage but when I had the chance to start a comeback, my mouse broke down because I wanted to kill him and due to this I pushed the left button of my mouse too often. After that I was forced to push the button very hard and if I wanted to shoot, the weapon did not react. Yeah, I lost because I did not practice this map. I went to a shop here and buy a new mouse and now everything is fine.

power of Razer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bilo dobrih mecheva !

Sutra Cypher vs Avek i Strenx vs Cooler

Iskreno se nadam da ce Strenx da polomi Kulera, i da ce Cypher da polomi Aveka (mada nesto nisam siguran ovde, Avek mu je uvek bio mnogo zajeban protivnik). I onda ao finale bude Strenx v avek na primer.. nadam se da ce ga polomiti Strenx.

overall, go Strenx, igra mnogo dobro.

Get smart or die dumb!

Sta znam, gledao sam mech, Cypher nije nesto briljirao.... osim na momente (double rail na Hub-u na primer sa sve teleportima izmedju)... ali ovo je tipichan primer kako teba igrati proti Sajfera, item control i chekanje na neobicnim mestima za neke brze fragove... bas ga je dobro odradio.

Sad ... GO STRENX.

Get smart or die dumb!