Novi Prince of Persia

tar

Pravi se novi Prince of Persia.

Nezna se mnogo o ovoj igri ali se zna da neće imati veze sa prva 3 dela (Sands of Time, Warrior Within i Two Thrones).

Počinje sasvim nova priča....

Logo_qjpreviewth.jpg

Prince%20of%20Persia%20003_qjpreviewth.jpg

Prince%20of%20Persia%20002_qjpreviewth.jpg

Nadajmo se da će biti dobar kao i svoji prethodnici.

Edited by FiRe StOrM

When the sun falls down beware.... because i am somewhere there.....

kakashiik6.th.jpg

Extra znaci bice zezanja, ako bude kao prethodni delovi jedva cekamo da izadje koji datum je u pitanju,

Extra znaci bice zezanja, ako bude kao prethodni delovi jedva cekamo da izadje koji datum je u pitanju,

Da li ce biti avantura? Ako nece, onda ne znam sta ce tema na ovom podforumu.

Biće pogonjen Assassins Creedovim motorom, samo smešten u persijko okruženje što će jako da rula.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Ubisoft anounced that since March 2007, they have been working on a 4th and last Prince of Persia game entitled "Ghosts of the Past" all that can be said is that the game takes place 2-3 years before the Sands of Time and before the prince came across the hourglass. Also it is said that the prince will have a new sidekick, a woman who has the ability to transform from spirit to human aiding the prince whose name has been announced AMIRA. Ubisoft has put out 2 concept art photos one being the prince the otherof the woman, 2 photos of the woman's a spirit and the title of the game as it will appear on the disc.

Is there a flower shop in the tahraji desert?