Max Payne 1...

xomi

pre neki dan sam uzeo da instaliram max payne-a prvi deo i posto sam ga instalirao i crackovao kad se pokrenula igrica prikaze mi error pod nazivom "abnormal program termination"...koji iskreno do sad nisam sretao...ok ajde skapiram ja da je to do win-a posto imam xp sa sp-om 2 i proguglam malo i vidim da su se ljudi po 4umima zalili kako im ne radi payne 1 ali cini mi se da su to bili drugi problemi...posle toga instaliram one druge dodatne gluposti sa cd-a i nista...skinem patch 1.05 instaliram ga, ponovo krekujem igru posto prijavljuje no cd...i opet isti error...

znaci mnogo bi mi znacila pomoc i tnx unapred...

...hopes need smashing!_

probao...nista...

enivej error prijavljuje microsoft visual c++ runtime library...ako to nekome pomogne da meni pomogne...:)))

iskreno ovakav error jos nisam video ali kapiram jbga fush windows stara fush igrica...1000 stvari moze da krene naopako...

Edited by xomi

...hopes need smashing!_

koji su ti drajveri za graficku i da li su novi ili stari za neke igrice moras da update stare drajvere jer sa novima nece da radi

ovo sam ti nasao mozda zi pomogne

Runtime Error. Abnormal Program Termination." Error Message Appears When Connecting to the Internet

View products that this article applies to.Article ID : 316512

Last Review : January 31, 2007

Revision : 1.2

This article was previously published under Q316512

On This Page

SYMPTOMS

CAUSE

RESOLUTION

Remove the AOL Software

Clean the Windows Temp Directory

Install AOL Software

MORE INFORMATION

SYMPTOMS

When you attempt to connect to the Internet, you may receive an error message similar to the following:

Visual C++ library.

Runtime error. Abnormal program termination.

Back to the top

CAUSE

This problem can occur when both of the following conditions are true: • America Online (AOL) software is running on your computer.

• Your installation of America Online software is damaged.

Back to the top

RESOLUTION

To work around this problem, use the following methods in the order that they appear.

Back to the top

Remove the AOL Software

1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.

2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.

3. On the Install/Uninstall tab, click the AOL software, click Add/Remove, and then follow the steps to remove the software.

4. Repeat step 3 for any additional instances of the AOL software until all AOL software is removed.

Back to the top

Clean the Windows Temp Directory

1. Use Windows Explorer to browse to C:\Windows\Temp.

2. On the Edit menu, click Select All.

3. Press DELETE, and then click Yes to delete all the files.

4. On the desktop, right-click Recycle Bin, and then click Empty Recycle Bin.

5. Restart the computer.

Back to the top

Install AOL Software

1. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Close Program dialog box.

2. Quit all programs except Windows Explorer and Systray (which are parts of Windows). To quit a program, click the program, and then click End Task.

3. Click Cancel.

4. Disable any antivirus or disk tool programs that are installed on the computer. For information about how to disable these programs, see Help or the printed documentation for the program.

5. Run the AOL Setup program.

Back to the top

MORE INFORMATION

The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.

Back to the top

Edited by igorivan

SENKA, IVKE

driveri su mi ovi koje sam sad skinuo ngo...a pre toga sam imao dosta starije...mislim da ih nisam updateovao jedno najmanje 6-7 meseci...probacu da instaliram one sa cd-a ali nesto mi ne mirise da ce da proradi...evo pokusacu sve sto pise u uputstvu...pa da vidimo...

...hopes need smashing!_

• 3 months later...