Sam & Max: Season 1 *CD*

Ovo jeste retail izdanje, fazon je u tome što postoje valjda dve različite verzije (CD i DVD) koje se razlikuju u bonus sadržaju. Baš je ovo neko pitao na nforceovom forumu.

this is probably the RETAIL release, that is different to telltale's own season 1 compilation, with the bunches of extras

but this also has some stuff that their own compilation won't have

from the telltale blog:

Quote:

The Adventure Company and JoWooD have announced some details about their North American and European retail releases of Season 1, which will be hitting store shelves (with a resounding smack) in August. Read all about it in the official press release.

Season 1 customers: This retail release is not the same as the DVD we're working around the clock to bring to you as soon as humanly possible. There's a little overlap, and then there's some stuff that's only on our DVD and some that's only on the retail release. And, you know, we didn't plan it this way, but it might mean that some of you die-hards out there end up getting them both. I know I would. But I'm a crazy fangirl that way.

Pa i to shto si citirao kazhe da retail izlazi u avgustu, a Telltale komplet kasnije i imatje razlichite extrase, te tje mozhda biti najbolje nabaviti oba.

Ako ovaj unl nije homebrew, u najboljem sluchaju je Steam verzija u pitanju...

FushiSigb.thumb.jpg.f75f13b0202c1af84974

Ovo je izgleda Dreamcatcherov retail:

http://www.adventurecompanygames.com/tac/s..._max/index.html

http://www.amazon.com/Dreamcatcher-PCO5525...x/dp/B000OZHDWO

a i ako ga ne njukuju do ujutru, dobar je.

edit: jbg, i ovima piše da izlaze u avgustu. ništa, pogledaću ujutru cd da li je nešto budženo ili su ga leakovali pre vremena. mada, što bi sastavljali steam izdanje u bin/cue, svi steam rilizovi su izlazili kao rarovano ono što je skinuto sa steama. exile, javi se i daj sadržaj CDa :)

Edited by voodoo_

ja skino neku verziju od 6 i kurus mega.... spalio with NERO i instalirao.... i imam tih 6 exe fajlova

za pokretanje svake epizode posebno.... To je valjda to... a sto je najjache igra nekim chudom radi

na mom budjavom lapu !!!

Унутра је сигурно читава експлозија радости и магије!

• 2 weeks later...