mage - unknown

Sajro

okej, upravo sam odgledao najbolji wow movie od kako skidam filmove a skidam ih od bete. ovo je prosto fenomenalno! jeste da se lik vishe skoncetrisao na efekte, editovanje, uklapanje muzike i scena ali film ima takodje i super pvp momente. film je tezak 100mb i molim vas da ga skinete, ono pustite dl i igrajte wow ako mozete.. samo odgledajte ovaj film for fucks sake - lik je napravio pravi wow art!!

evo nekih komentara baj d vej:

Sweet!! The absolute best wow-movie i've seen. Awsome editing and timing. Great work. Keep it up!

This is my favorite PvP video. It doesn't matter if you don't like mage or don't like his talent spec (Arcane/Fire), it still owns. He syncs awesome visual effects with the music, which is also great.

Best movie out there.

EXCELLENT movie.. if this isn't your career, you need to look into video editing. Best presentation of WoW footage so far.

Great movie, usually don't see that much time put into editing. Keep up the good work!

Awesome. not ur avarage WoW movie, and i love it! nice editing, nice music, nice scenes, didn't get to much of the kills, but I DON'T CARE. plz make more.

The clipping and music together with pretty nice kills is amazing.

Damn dude, awsome movie, loved everything. Keep it up!

That's cool. I love that you used Aphex Twin and was able to sync the footage really well to the music, good show.

Wow, really nice job. Lots of skill and definately some cool editing.

Nice skill, nice editing, the perfect movie !! Good job man, hope to see others movies from yourself soon!

Wow.. that was very different from a standard Mage PvP vid.. looked more like an episode of CSI in the beginning. Dunno about other people, but I enjoyed it. Good job.

Undead Mage with Arc/Fire between level 53 and 57 ~ UNKNOWN!

Could not connect to database server.

e pa izgleda da je film toliko strashan ... da su ga skinuli

filefront ima nekih problema u poslednjih mesec dana.. uglavnom radi okej ali se deshavaju ti padovi public servera. samo pokushaj posle par sati i raditje.