blizzard postao bash bezobrazan

Sajro

hehehe, znam ja o cemu se ovde radi, kao nerade istance blabla, a bugujete se po maraudronu i scarlet monastery, kao svi nevini a duping bug samo sere pare :)

/joke

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

[23:47] <manager-> jao dete jao dete :D

chickenonaraft.kom

Znaci ja ne verujem ... dva dana nisam mogao da igram sa maincharom i na kraju popizdim postujem dva ticketa onda post na wow eu forumu i razmisljao sam u ponedeljak da ih zovem :P ali konacno mi odgovore na ticket .....

Description of problem: in ghost-form but unable to resurrect

Greetings,

We are writing to let you know that we have tried to contact you in-game, but have

been unable to reach you. The problem you have encountered is a known issue which we

are working on correcting. A work-around to the problem is to drown your character

in any area of water. After drowning, your character should be able to see and use

the spirit-healer in the normal way. This will allow you to continue your game play

normally.

Znaci vrh .... dead sam a treba da odem u vodu da se udavim i onda da se rezujem ... a inace kad sam se "mrtav" udavio izgubio sam 10% durabilitija + 25% na rez kod spirit hilera zato sto naravno kad sam posle davljenja pokusao da udjem u sm portovo me na groblje :PPPP

OPTIMISED FOR HUMAN OPTICAL NERVE

BEST VIEWED WITH A MONITOR