NBA Preseason 2005/06

Lex

• 1 month later...

Sinotj su otvoreni trening kampovi, a desilo se i josh par sitnica:

- Amare Stoudemire produzhio ugovor sa Sunsima na 5 godina za 73$ dolara.

- Marko Jaritj prvi put trenirao sa Garnettom. Hotje li Wally motji da odahne, i da li tje Marko postati novi whipping white boy u Wolvesima?

- Toronto i Houston zamenili plejeve - Rafer Alston za Mikea Jamesa.

- Nakon shto je Eddy Curry odbio da se podvrgne DNK testu, kako bi se videlo kolike su shanse da ponovo dodje do aritmije srca, Chicago ga je trejdovao u New York. Uz Currya u Knickse je otishao i Antonio Davis, a dres Bullsa obutji tje Tim Thomas, Michael Sweetney i Jermaine Jackson.

FushiSigb.thumb.jpg.f75f13b0202c1af84974

• 2 weeks later...

Bird fan asks for, gets more jail time

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A man got a prison term longer than prosecutors and defense attorneys had agreed to -- all because of Indiana Pacers president Larry Bird.

The lawyers reached a plea agreement Tuesday for a 30-year term for a man accused of shooting with an intent to kill, and robbery. But Eric James Torpy wanted his term to match the Basketball Hall of Famer's jersey No. 33.

"He said if he was going to go down, he was going to go down in Larry Bird's jersey," Oklahoma County District Judge Ray Elliott said Wednesday. "We accommodated his request and he was just as happy as he could be.

"I've never seen anything like this in 26 years in the courthouse. But I know the (district attorney) is happy about it."

Bird, French Lick, Ind., starred at Indiana State and then with the Boston Celtics.

#3 Candace Parker

#5 Robert Horry

#13 Dejan Milojevic

#23 Mark Teixeira

#66 Mario Lemieux

#87 Sidney Crosby