DOTA 6.12

DeuS.Tesla

ljudi izasla je i 6.12 vers u kojoj je najavljen veliki tur na bnetu e sad me interesuje da li ima ljudi zainteresovanih da igraju na njemu ....e sad problem je sto je to turnir za one sa pretplatom pa me je i interesovalo da li neko ima pretplatu na www.dota-allstars.com sajtu :)

Edited by DeuS.Tesla

About WW.

Germans (oh not Germans - Fashishsts(Gitler) hard to translate) kill many (OMG my english) kill many juice(Israel, hope i true translate this nation), but in WW2 dead millions russian. AND say me plz WHY germany and austria send israel money for that and in russia not?

I not racist, i live in peace and i want what european must be more loality to russians. Childerns never not must cry if they paerents wars

Priceless

ej ja sam Deus.Utwara (ako me nisi kikovao iz klana jer nisam bio par dana)

a kad je toor,ja bih igro jedino ako je posle sutra ,jer u cetvrtak dolazim kuci?

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

nisam te kikovao a tur je zakazan za 2. avgust stim sto moramo da se prijavimo do 31. jula .... alito ne resava problem trebaju nam subscriberi na dota-allstars sajtu ...

About WW.

Germans (oh not Germans - Fashishsts(Gitler) hard to translate) kill many (OMG my english) kill many juice(Israel, hope i true translate this nation), but in WW2 dead millions russian. AND say me plz WHY germany and austria send israel money for that and in russia not?

I not racist, i live in peace and i want what european must be more loality to russians. Childerns never not must cry if they paerents wars

Priceless