You've waited for it, practiced with your teammates, and chomped at the bit for more information about the Quakecon 2005 Tournaments, and we're finally ready to give you a preview of the action in August.

Oil your mouse, clean your keyboard, and practice that strafe jump for 4 white-hot tournaments. On the schedule this year are:

DOOM 3 1v1: Two people, one map, one rocket launcher. A fight to the finish in the bowels of Hell.

Enemy Territory 6v6: ET returns to Quakecon once again. Grab your Panzerfaust and cap that flag!

Ms Quakecon Quake 3 1v1: Just for the ladies, Ms. Quakecon is now a part of the official tourney schedule. Prepare yourself for a group of girls that you'd never want to meet in the back alleys of q3dm7 without the red armor.

Quake 2 1v1: A blast from the past! For the 10th Quakecon, get ready for a retro shootout in the classic Quake 2 world.

We'll be posting in the near future more details about the individual tournaments, the rules, and, of course, PRIZES for the winners. Stay tuned to Quakecon.org for all the latest updates as they become available.

I WILL EAT SHIT IF THEY MAKE ME BIG

= rumbl3 a.k.a vuduu =

zar smes da dajes toliki ulog :)

ma mnogo je karta stvarno,moram sponzora da trazim...a ako ne

nadjem,nista :/

mogu nesto sa team9,al to samo tag da im nosim :)

treba mi neko dati paraaaaa,pareeeeee daj pareeeeee

I WILL EAT SHIT IF THEY MAKE ME BIG

= rumbl3 a.k.a vuduu =