QL NewStuff

QuakeLive offline

Quake Live Offline is an offline frontend and host for the web-based game Quake Live. It allows you to practice against bots and watch demos offline.

LAN play is not supported, nor will it ever be.

Requirements

* Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7

* A working and up-to-date copy of Quake Live

Updates to Quake Live (specifically, quakelive.dll) may break compatibility with Quake Live Offline. Such problems will be fixed ASAP. You can also create a standalone version of Quake Live purely for offline play that won't be subject to compatibility-breaking updates.

Installing

Simply extract the zip archive. No installation is required; quakeliveoffline.exe is a standalone executable. It can be run from anywhere and will automatically determine where Quake Live is installed.

ss1_small.jpg

ss2_small.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Novi QuakeLive DEMO PLAYER

This fixes some crashes with spec demos and adds support for the quakelive default ad textures (as requested).

I forgot to mention that this mod includes support for watching other players in your demos.

type "/players" in console to get a list of players and then

"/follow [player number]"

Use "/follow -1" to return to the demo taker's pov.

DOWNLOAD

-----------------------------

If you want to be able to use the menus put this pk3 into the unzipped qldemoplayer directory

DOWNLOAD

Jos nije usavrsen tako da na ovaj problem:

"cant start the demo i copied all the paks into baseq3 and the demo into wolfcam/demo but when i click onto the demo in the menu, nothing happens "

resenje...

"You need to find the magical play button, which is in the lower right which you only can see once you hover over it.This thing works pretty well if you'd ask me. "

-----------------------------

QuakeLive Timer za vezbanje

http://nantaises.free.fr/timer/timer.htm

Edited by ZeRoQL