fake or not fake

siphon

Pre dva meseca sam odlucio da napravim pauzu sa wowom jerbo mi je pretplata taman isticala,a i smorio sam se jako.Nisam uopste proveravao mail/password etc i juce kad sam pokusao da udjem na account menagment da uplatim game card skapirao sam da mi je password promenjen.Vracam pw pomocu SQ i otvaram i email i tamo mi ima nekoliko mailova od blizzarda i primetim da je vec dva puta(tokom moje pauze) pw bio vracan preko SQ,i ima mail da mi je account suspendovan(ali taj mail mi jakoo smrdi).Znaci siguran sam da ja jedini znam email pw i SQ/answer.Igram wow vise od 3godine,klikcem na sve i svasta,nikad problema sa hakovanjem nisam imao.Ako je neko imao slicne probleme,ako neko moze da mi pomogne oko ovoga bio bi extra zahvalan.

elem ovo je taj mail da mi je acc suspenovan:

Greetings,

Account Name: xxxxx

This account has now been suspended following an incident of unauthorized access. This is a temporary suspension which prevents anyone else from accessing your account and is taken to protect you from the further loss of characters or items, while we investigate and take any actions needed. Due to the nature of World of Warcraft, it is not possible to restore a character or account from a ‘backup’ and as a result, our investigation needs to be detailed and thorough.

We have reason to believe that your account has been compromised using a Key Logger or Trojan virus which can be used to obtain the account name and password of World of Warcraft accounts used on that computer.

Please follow the steps outlined in the following forum post on how to clean infected systems:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?t...42401&sid=1

Consider purchasing a Blizzard Authenticator and attaching it to this account:

http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221003132

Make sure that you change your email account and World of Warcraft passwords AFTER you have found the infection and removed it. Doing so before cleaning your system will mean your new password may have been sent to the malicious third party once more.

Please note that Key Loggers and Trojan viruses send information about your passwords to other people and should be considered a serious threat to the integrity of your system.

These details are not limited to World of Warcraft; keyloggers routinely steal online banking information where possible and any other personal details they can find. If steps are not taken to remove any possible programs from your computer, it is highly probable that your account will become compromised once more.

Once you have taken these steps please change the password you are using for your World of Warcraft account and your registered email address, as it is highly likely that if your computer was infected with a password stealing virus or Trojan, that this password has also been stolen.

When you have taken the above measures to secure your computer, please use the webform to give us the following information at the address:

http://eu.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml?lan=en

CD key: original WoW game CD-key (we cannot accept the Burning Crusade nor the WOTLK key for verification)

Account name: the account name you are using.

Name: the full name that the account was created with

Your secret question and answer

The Following Statement: I have now checked the security of my computer, ensuring it is free of any viruses or key loggers and can confirm all appropriate precautions have been taken.

If you need a reminder of your account's secret question, please do the following:

- Go to http://www.wow-europe.com/login-support/

- Press Click here on the page that appears.

- Provide your account name, and click continue.

You will now be asked your secret question.

If you cannot remember these details, or have lost or misplaced your CD key, we will also require:

- A fax, scan or digital image of nationally recognized photo ID, such as passport or drivers license (please do not include public transport cards, library cards etc, as these are unsuitable for our needs).

This can be attached to the webform, or sent by fax with the account name, and your email address to 00 33 130 679 012 (with a Header Sheet marked for the attention of the Account Administration Team)

Thank you for your patience and understanding with regard to this matter.

Please do not reply to this email as you will receive an automated response.

Regards,

English Game Master Team

Blizzard Entertainment Europe

famine,pestilence,war,death.

Ne, nije nikakav fake ili scam. Mail je 100% od blizzarda... ovakav slican (ako ne i potpuno isti, ne pamtim bas toliko dobro), sam i ja dobio kad sam bio hackovan. Dakle, popio si hack.

Idi na retrieve pass, loguj se sa novim passom (ako mozes, valjda nisi banovan), pricaj sa GM'om... pa ce on sve da ti kaze sta i kako. Meni su uvjek vracali sve odmah, u roku od 1-2 dana... ali ja sam hack prijavljivao odmah... a ti rece da si bio na nekoj pauzi... pa je frka oko toga kad si ti u stvari bio hackovan.

Edited by joximovic
Da sam pameta sigurno bi bio neki dr mr pr i bio PISMEN a nebi zavrsio za mesara i klao svaki dan 2000svinja.

pa u tome i jeste fazon ja ne znam kad sam bio hakovan a ne znam kako je taj neko mogao znati password od maila i sq/answer to mi je malo nelogicno.I pride tome acc mi je sad supenzovan i ne mogu da uplatim zatu cu pisati blizzu samo koji je njih mail za to?

famine,pestilence,war,death.

primetim da je vec dva puta(tokom moje pauze) pw bio vracan preko SQ

vec ovo govori da se neko zajebavao sa tvojim acc.

klikcem na sve i svasta

ne valja ovo, jer iako

nikad problema sa hakovanjem nisam imao

uvek postoji prvi put.

proveri da li su linkovi zaista korektni, da ne budu maskirani (proveris tako sto kursorom stanes iznad linka i vidis u status baru kuda vodi) i ako jesu, tj ako zaista vode ka eu.blizzard.com i wow-europe.com onda nema zime.

Mail mi, po onome sto sam vidjao, deluje OK.

Uostalom, jebo te linkove, sam odes na

http://eu.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml?locale=en_gb

i popunis formu i objasnis im sta je.

ali PRE svega ocisti kompjuter, inace samo cinis uslugu onima koji su te uhakovali, da te lako uhakuju opet.

otišao tetki da odnese lek...