NecroVisioN

voodoo_

Daleko je ovo od Painkillera, mehanika igre je drugačija (nema talasa neprijatelja kao tamo, više je kao ono Iron nešto nešto od pre par godina što je bilo u istom okruženju). Grafika je fenomenalna, naročito zemlju kako su uradili (i scene su prepune detalja), ali je gameplay katastrofa, ne može lepo i glatko da se puca i generalno je trom i loš osećaj prilikom igranja.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Pa ne, poenta je da igra nije običan WWI shooter, već

NecroVisioN is a first person shooter that immerses gamers in the claustrophobic trenches and bunkers of the First WorldWar. Reminiscent of a Lovecraft horror, NecroVisioN seamlessly mixes the harrowing battlefields with a nightmarish demon and vampire underworld, unleashing a truly visceral experience. The year is 1916 and the Great War has been raging for two long years when Simon Buker, a US army soldier, joins the front line with the allied forces. During the ferocious fighting, Buker and his battalion get lost behind enemy lines while trying to break through to allied positions. While being pushed back into defensive positions they stumble across a series of mysterious trenches where all is not as it seems. As they push forward they discover that there is a greater evil hiding underneath the battlefields of the Great War, an evil which is forcing its way to our world and threatens to change the delicate balance of power. Battling his way through the trenches, Buker uncovers an enemy more deadly than anything he has ever encountered. Demons and vampires wage a brutal underground war, which is spilling into the human world, and Buker finds himself fighting not only for his own survival, but the survival of Mankind.

Ali je realizovana očajno :(

• 4 weeks later...