Dota Allstars 6.43

fatcat

Lepo sam rekao da ce ove nedelje izaci nova verzija zbog preimba itema i mnostvo baggova.

6.43 Changelog:

================

* Added new mode -xl(Extended League Mode)

* Reworked the Roshan Terrain area for improved Sentinel accessibility (lots of miscellaneous tweaks and mechanics to that area have been done beyond simply terrain change)

* Fixed the multiple hero exploit

* Recoded the death timer. It is more accurate now (the display was off before, you don't revive any faster than you used to)

* Items with armor bonuses no longer stack (Vladmir/Basilius/Assault)

* Fixed a bug with Satanic that was giving it extra life steal

* Fixed some bugs with Mekansm, Morphling Stat Change and Hand of God that caused the death timer to not properly show

* Added Bottle to the new secret shop

* Undid some of the Toughness Aura buff from last version

* Tinker no longer Rearms Arcane Ring

* Slightly reduced creep collision size due to the increased number in the last patch towards the end of the game

* Fixed Sentinel ranged creeps having slightly less regen than Scourge ranged creeps

* Mekansm and Bloodstone now tell the user when they fail to heal him properly due to stacking rules

* Watchers give slightly less gold (due to their new radiance vulnerability last patch)

* Fixed various typos

* Fixed Ring of Basilius ability from working on CotS and Essence Aura

* Song of the Siren properly sleeps units out of its vision

* Items that can be disassembled now tell you when you buy them

* Fixed a bug with chicken that lets you sell unsellable items

* Fixed Throne not providing the lifesteal capability that World Tree does

* Reduced Radiance damage bonus from 70 to 60

* Fixed Phantom Assassin's Blink Strike range

* Death Board is on by default now (-don)

* Observer Wards last a little longer now

* Reduced Avernus' movement speed by 5

* Temporarily disabled Meepo in -dm to fix some bugs

* Fixed the Doppelwalk and Lothar's Edge "0!" text

* The icon for turning Rot off is now more obvious

* Changed Meepo Attribute Bonus from 40% to 25%

* Improved Unstable Concoction (When you cast it, you lock vision on the target while you channel)

* Various nerfs to Alchemist: Acid Spray AOE (700-550), Acid Spray Mana (120->160), Str/lvl (2.4->1.8), Int/lvl (1.5->1.0), Lowered health regen on level 1 ultimate, Greed Stack Duration (20->18), Greed Gold Cap (20->18), Movement Speed (300->290) but level 2 and 3 of his ultimate give him a minor boost back to his normal speed, Slight base armor reduction

* Fixed Cheese to heal the proper amount

* Fixed the creep spawn sound from happening too early in -mm

=================================================

Steta sto nije izasla dan-dva ranije zato sto je tour bio u nedelju, ali nema veze.

* Various nerfs to Alchemist: Acid Spray AOE (700-550), Acid Spray Mana (120->160), Str/lvl (2.4->1.8), Int/lvl (1.5->1.0), Lowered health regen on level 1 ultimate, Greed Stack Duration (20->18), Greed Gold Cap (20->18), Movement Speed (300->290) but level 2 and 3 of his ultimate give him a minor boost back to his normal speed, Slight base armor reduction

Ovo im je najbolji fix u poslednjih pola godine

* Reduced Radiance damage bonus from 70 to 60

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!1111oneoneleven

Verovatno ce ovo vratiti na 70 posto ce se svi farmeri iz celog sveta zaliti (ja cu prvi) !

* Tinker no longer Rearms Arcane Ring

KONACNO !!!! hvala bogu.

Edited by FrostTouch

Mora neko i da fiduje

Nije bilo bugga samo sam hteo da se kidate od radoznalosti xD

bio je bug - kupis basilus harbingeru i izucis essence auru.i kad kliknes na basilus mozes da aktiviras auru i restorujes manu, tako da obsidan skoro nije mogao da ostane bez mane.

isto tako ako ti silencer baci curse of the silence,ti kliknes na basilus i sklonis cots.

u mirin brah?

u mad? come at me bro!