Prodajem human priesta

windgod

PVP set (over 5k health):

head: Cap of the Scarlet Savant (+100hp enchant), Crimson Felt Hat

neck: Charm of the Shifting Sands

shoulder: Mantle of the Oracle (+18 damage and healing)

back: Sapphiron Drape

chest: Flarecore Robe (+100hp enchant)

wirst :Shackles of the Unscarred (+9stamina enchant)

hands: Gloves of the Hypnotic Flame

waist: Firemaw's Clutch,Mana Igniting Cord,Belt of Archmage

legs: Bloodtinged Kilt (+100hp enchant)

feet: Snowblind Shoes (+7 stamina enchant),Highlander's Cloth Boots (+7stamina)

rings: Dragonslayer's Signet, Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight (exalted),Ring of Blackrock

trinkets: Zandalarian Hero Charm, Eye of the Beast, Nifty Stopwatch

PVE +heal set:

8/8 tier 1 set (prophecy, ancient set)

5/8 tier 2 set (transcedence, head with ZG enchant, shoulder with +33 heal enchant, bracers with +24heal, gloves with +30heal, belt)

waist:Firemaw's Clutch

legs:Empowered Leggings (with zg enchant)

feet: Snowblind Shoes (+7 stamina enchant)

necklace: Angelista's Charm.

additionally:

back:Shroud of Pure Thought, Onyxia Scale Cloak

rings: Cauterizing Band, Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight (exalted)

In addition for extra long fights some mana rege : Ring of Blackrock, Mendicant's Slippers,Manastorm Leggings.

180 fire resist..and some nature and frost resistance items which is of little importance.

Some realy rare items : Hook of the Master Angler (must win fishing tournament in STV to get it, I am realy proud of it because its very hard to win that tournament), Mendicant's Slippers (outdoor boss, emerald dream dragon),Snowblind Shoes (outdoor boss Azuregos).

Some interesting items: Piccolo of the Flaming Fire (makes all players around you dance), Hydrocane (allows you to breath underwater). My char is human. I have a tiger epic mount(all together reputation with darnassus+mount cost me more than 2000g). Ofc i have aq40 bug mount.

Other Items: Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon, Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas, Robes of the Triumvirate, Benediction (Anatema) with 22int nchant, Mar'li's Touch.

Have onyxia 18 slot bags and 24 slot herbalisam bag. Have 300 alchemy with almost all recipies in game (major rejuvenation potion, flask of destilled wisdom, all greater protection pots..etc).

I am exalted with: Darnassus, Zandalar Tribe, Brood of Nozdormu, revered with Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle.

Ofc attuned for all instances. Bank is full with some mats (have like 150 greater frost protection potions), so if you need more money you can sell items from bank.

I use alts for making arcanite bars and mooncloth. Its never ending gold source. Its a very nice construction for enjouing the game without need to grind money...killing boring npcs.

Account is on EU english realm.Plz contact me on mail for further info windgod111@yahoo.com.

Cena 100e. Plz, nemojte mi slati mailove iz ciste radoznalosti. Probao sam da prodam account i pre par meseci i javilo mi se jedno 30 likova kojima je dosadno i hteli bi da caskaju sa mnom (tipa neki in game info o priest klasi..ili da li bih menjao account za drugi account, ili da li bih menjao account za 100 kila kukuruza i slicno).

I wish it need not have happened in my time,' said Frodo.'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

100e je odlichna cena. Svaka chast shto kapirash da trenutno ne vredi prodavati karaktere za velike pare bez obzira koliko su nabudzeni zbog TBC-a u kome tje svako (u solo varijanti/5 man varijanti) motji da zameni MC/BWL gear bez ikakvih problema. Kao shto sam rekao, 100e je lepa cena - shta vishe mogao si i neshto vishe da trazish, gl hf sa prodajom.

/peace

Priest je u extra jakom guildu,ali to nema nikakve veze. Mozete racunati da je deguilded.Sam cu izaci iz guilda neposredno pre prodaje da bih sprecio kick mog lika cim se sazna da ne igram ja (sto i nije neki problem u odgovornom guildu, gde se zna ko kosi a ko vodu nosi, tj. ako ljudi s kojim igras godinu dana ne mogu da skontaju da ne igras ti vec neko drugi=> to je shit guild=> i nije neka vrednosti biti u njemu). S druge strane, ako s ovim priestom ne mozes da se uglavis u dobar guild...

I wish it need not have happened in my time,' said Frodo.'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.