Evo nekih testova :)

If i was a serial killer i would be:

Jack the Ripper.

Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again? Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5

You use a Halberd.

Possibly the most versatile polearm ever made, the Halberd is an elegant mix of spear and staff, remaining relatively light while having an effective cutting edge and stabbing point. Your enemies will never get near you; your personal space will be as unreachable as a faraway land.

Die of natural causes

(you have many years to live, from the date you read this)

Your choice of life style has enabled you to live a nice long life.. To eventually die of a stroke, or was it a heart attack? Either way you out lived just about anyone that gave a shit about you anyway.. Congrats.

Znaci u principu ... nadzivecu sve vas i moja stravicna ubistva,pocinjena Helberd-om,nikada nece biti razresena.Nice.

Edited by Seth Fix

Ljudi se dele na optimiste i one koji znaju bolje.