Check6 Shocks the Community

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's some big news going on today in the Warcraft III scene, as one of the oldest clans has lost its whole squad. rS Gaming is the team to fall prey to this fiasco, and as unfortunate as it is for this clan, it brings new light to another.

Check Six, the American multi-gaming clan managed to pick up the former roster of rS in order to bring back a team that had broken up not too long ago. Check Six's original squad participated in the qualification round of the WC3L, but was unable to make their mark on the league. With the accquisition of this new lineup, they may be able to reach their goal within the next few days.

However, it is still uncertain as to whether x6 will take rS' WC3L spot, as no decision has been made. Both rS and x6 will have to agree upon a common ground to resolve the situation, and if that is not possible, WC3L admin intervention will be needed.

On top of this big move from team to team, x6 has managed to recruit a new player to their roster in the midst of all this. Joe "ShoCK" Anderson was the target of x6, and after a long stint in mTw, he will now be reunited with his former American teammates. Here is what x6's new Warcraft III squad manager, David "pootie" Ballou had to say about this:

"We went after Shock mainly because we want Check6 to be as much of a Team USA as possible, and Shock is one of the key players in the American scene. Also Shock is very good friends with everyone in the team, and friendship is another asset which we value highly in this squad."

If Check 6 does indeed get a spot in the WC3L, ShoCK will be unable to play until Playday 5 swings around.

Here is a look at the new Check Six lineup:

pootie (Manager)

Arcanne

Boo

eTched

Hunter

Fire

PiLLaGe

Suboshi

ShoCK

Imate clanak o tome kako rS nije imao pare da plati igace pa su svi otisli iz klana,i naravno sponzorisani x6 ih je sve pokupio izbacivsi sve prethodne membere iz klana.Dodali su i ShoCKa sto je bio vrlo pametan izbor jer decko mnogo dobro igra.Mislim da imaju sanse za top6 opet.

imaju i vishe, jak su tim dosta, plus x6 je ekipa koja je puna para, tj najbogatija usa ekipa posle col-a i 3d-a koji su samo cs/dod ekipe

p.s u x6 wc3 ekipi prosloj x6.Titan koji je igrao 2on2 je dechko odavde iz Bgd-a, a tamo zivi od svoje 10-e godine, cisto sam se sad setio :)

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

imaju i vishe, jak su tim dosta, plus x6 je ekipa koja je puna para, tj najbogatija usa ekipa posle col-a i 3d-a koji su samo cs/dod ekipe

p.s u x6 wc3 ekipi prosloj x6.Titan koji je igrao 2on2 je dechko odavde iz Bgd-a, a tamo zivi od svoje 10-e godine, cisto sam se sad setio :)

Da znam tog lika josh pre kada sam igrao na eastu :)

logo_phpBB.gif

Zar to nije onaj lik sto je bio na turniru u rushu i forumu?ako jeste veoma je los....

nije.

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi